Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot's own personal server problems, causing a ban...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OMNlPOTENT

06-06-2012

Red Arrow: Earlier today when you were having issues, I was in ranked que champion select and everyone on my team all got stuck at the "Prepare yourselves" menu before the game. We talked for 20 minutes and somebody dodged. I looked on my match history and it was recorded as a LEAVE for some reason and ELO loss. This didn't bother me at first until....

Yellow arrow:
I download the patch, log into league and purchase a brand new IP BOOST and champion. I go into ranked que expecting some fun, and the match begins to connect as planned. Until Riot client closes and TELLS ME that I don't have localized Draven content or something, then forces me to download some other part of the patch upon restart (takes 5-10 minutes). So I re-enter the game, carry my team and end up doing the best..and what do I see?

SUMMONER SUSPENDED.

None of these incidents were my fault, or my internet's fault, or anything I could have done to prevent otherwise. These were your serverside issues and I had an IP boost that has now GONE TO WASTE because of this.

I feel this is EXTREMELY unfair and you need to review this immediately. Not even unfair in the sense that I did anything wrong or had even a slight amount of control over what occured with your patch/que.

I would like my unlawful ban to be lifted and IP boost to be restored.
Thank you.

http://i48.tinypic.com/9u3ynd.jpg

Somebody bring me some justice. I've done nothing wrong and riot's gimmicky technological problems today caused me to waste my ip boost AND ban me for 3 days?

I shouldn't have to "Just wait it out" either, so please don't tell me that. I did nothing wrong and am accountable for nothing that contributed to these "Leaves" you dispensed to me.

OMNlPOTENT

06-06-2012

up

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

06-06-2012

Omni,

For all account related issues, you'll need to submit a ticket to Riot Support, http://support.leagueoflegends.com/anonymous_requests/new