E1C or Sam What went wrong?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

06-06-2012

To be honest, I don't recommend you guys to attempting to kill the inhib towers/inhib at around 9 minute mark. That is just too early. Should just farm it out, take 2-3 dragons get some stronger items and engage. But I can see how you lost, if you try to end base early against an Anivia, Janna, Teemo . . . Thats such a strong turtle team. Too much CC and AOE damage. All you can do is farm till 15 min mark and attempt to end it. I've always been doing that now, I don't try to end around 6-9 min mark even if we have 6-0 lead or etc. Try to get a lot of MR, probably noc/gp should get Maw, mercury. But I can't tell what you did wrong unless I've actually seen the replay. So I think the mistakes are you try to end game a little too early against a really annoying, strong turtle team. :P SO next time don't even attempt to kill inhibs around 9 min mark, unless you know for sure, I MEAN for sure they surrendered or they can't stop it.

Here some pointers : think about their team, can they turtle with that team? Janna has an ulti that can flash/blow you all back to base, teemo has mushrooms and Q which you can't autoattack when used on. And Anivia has wall, ultimate, Q. All these can easily by time and kill you at the same time. So try not to assume you'll win when your in a big lead in TT.

Try to think what items you need to sustain their damage, get those items by taking objectives over and over, than take the game.

That's all :P I'm done.

Lorthix

06-06-2012

Sam and E1C said it all better than I could. Main thing is to make sure you don't take the inhibs until you are going to push for the win, otherwise its just free farm for them

Dennis912

06-06-2012

Bruisers rule the TT scene but... if they have a really good ranged carry like teemo who can rly dish the pain and you cant get to him then you in trouble carry will always destroy comps that have trouble gap closing and as we all know janna has great peels so next game just make sure you have either a carry of your own or someone who can stick to carry like glue and still soak all the dmg i.e. shen.

Suddenly I Feel

03-07-2014

idk