Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Update Failed 6 June 2012

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TouchiHakufu

06-06-2012

Heyias!

I have come across an annoying bug. The patcher stops at 33% and gives me solely the chance to send logs (which if i choose crashes the client) or continue (nothing happening).

It is preventing me from playing the game D:

I lurked through the webs and other similar threads and it seems you can help me if i post the RADS logs. I will attach them in this post.

Please help me out! I really like this game and this situation is terribad ;_;

I also tried launching the game in other OS compatibility modes and shutting down firewalls and AV and such, it didnt help.

Shinsa

06-06-2012

same here. idk why though. i just wanted to update and play a game before sleeping but i guess not

Huangker

06-06-2012

I also frequently get this error. A good way to circumnavigate this error temporarily is by patching whilst you're connected to a VPN. A good example would be called "Cyberghost" which I am currently using. However, Once again you'll get the error with the next patch, And Riot doesn't seem to be intent on fixing these problems so you'll have to continuously download the patches via VPN. It allows you to play the game but downloading the patch which usually takes a few seconds takes me around an hour.

TouchiHakufu

06-06-2012

i restarted my computer and gave it another shot. the patcher only stopped at 56% that time. tried again. again stopped at 56%

tried it one more time and for whatever reason it patched to the end.

*shrug*

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

06-06-2012

Please see this thread, http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1538750