Are custom skins okay to install?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Judas Priest

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeno666 View Post
Why don't YOU read the rules and figure it out?

They put those there so that people can read them before they play. and then not ask stupid questions like this.
This user should be banned according to this thread:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=110043

Could someone please ban him?

Rikain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padre Judas View Post
This user should be banned according to this thread:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=110043

Could someone please ban him?
Lets not be hasty here people, he could have been frustrated and or in a bad mood (we've all been there and probably posted in these forums when we were, I know I have done it) so cut the guy some slack.

In Circles

06-25-2012

Just to add on a bit, if any other player has the same custom skin installed they will also be able to see your skin.

Judas Priest

06-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenAether View Post
Just to add on a bit, if any other player has the same custom skin installed they will also be able to see your skin.
Is it possible to install the official skins, even though only you will see? I would like to test some skins before buying.

In Circles

06-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padre Judas View Post
Is it possible to install the official skins, even though only you will see? I would like to test some skins before buying.
That's probably against the ToS, and as far as I've seen there aren't any official skins available as a custom skin (Except, I think, and old version of Pulsefire Ezreal)

Oktanevilian

06-25-2012

lol .. Thats all I have to say

Lee0rFeed

06-25-2012

I looked this up where do you create your own skin

HonorableGeneral

06-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenAether View Post
That's probably against the ToS, and as far as I've seen there aren't any official skins available as a custom skin (Except, I think, and old version of Pulsefire Ezreal)
It's not, since technically no one will be able to see the skin except yourself, so you're not really benefiting from it unless you just really like looking at your own champion. I find it to be a great way to get a feel for how certain champion skins will look before I actually buy them. There's nothing worse than purchasing a skin only to find you don't like it after having blown the RP on it.

Micr0 Jacks0n

06-26-2012

They're perfectly ok.