Are custom skins okay to install?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

venomxpress

06-06-2012

I happened to stumble upon leaguecraft.com and noticed that there are free custom skins available for download...since i dont know whether that is an official lol site or not i am just wondering if installing those skins is against the summoner's code or something...thanks!

Zeno666

06-06-2012

Why don't YOU read the rules and figure it out?

They put those there so that people can read them before they play. and then not ask stupid questions like this.

l Jungle Phreak

06-06-2012

That was rude

venomxpress

06-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeno666 View Post
Why don't YOU read the rules and figure it out?

They put those there so that people can read them before they play. and then not ask stupid questions like this.
clearly you must be having a bad day...if you are gonna answer like this to new players like me then i suggest you don't...please...it's neither helpful nor you will gain any respect!! peace :-)

qwertyrandom

06-06-2012

Im pretty sure custom skins can only be viewed by you and not by other people but i'm not sure. But yea go ahead and try getting some. And ignore people like Zeno666 they are just trolls.

venomxpress

06-06-2012

@qwertyrandom Thanks a lot for your reply :-) yeah i was just checking guides on how to install...anyway thanks again!

Sharp Ears

06-06-2012

Just to clarify, custom skins are completely okay to install, and there's nothing in the summoner's code against them, although it is true that only you will be able to see them. Have fun!

LordJabaJaba

06-24-2012

can they mess up you lol

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordJabaJaba View Post
can they mess up you lol
They *shouldn't* if done properly, however note that any problems are entirely your responsibility, and any attempts to make modifications that give you an advantage could result in some sort of punishment. (The latter isn't likely unless you're actively trying to do so, but keep an eye out for what you're downloading.)

XxPryzmxX

06-24-2012

if youre new to the game i dont think id try it, but youll be the only one who can see it