The Explorer and Love (Ezreal and Lux)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bluydee

06-10-2012

How old is Ezreal? Since Garen looks 25, I picture Lux to be 22 or 21. Ezreal looks 16-17-ish.

Twinkz1234

06-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluydee View Post
How old is Ezreal? Since Garen looks 25, I picture Lux to be 22 or 21. Ezreal looks 16-17-ish.
I always thought Lux was 18-ish. Ezreal seems to be 19-ish.

Gnomeasauros

06-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluydee View Post
Well, in this story, I picture him as 18-ish.

Gnomeasauros

06-11-2012

-Chapter Six-

Ezreal and Lux are asleep under a tree, and Ezreal wakes up, looking around and yawning.

"Nightfall already?"
He said.

Lux woke up aswell and rubbed her eyes, then looked at Ezreal. Ezreal began stroking Lux's hair, smiling. Lux smiled.

"Ezreal,"
She said.
"What's your dream?"
She asked.

Ezreal looked at her, then smirked.
"My dream is to become the greatest League Champion ever!"
He said, giving a thumbs up.

Lux smiled, then blushed.
"My dream is.. Is to marry a great guy and start a family."
She said.

Ezreal blushed and smiled, still stroking her hair. Lux then sat up on Ezreal's lap and kissed him on the cheek.
Ezreal then pulled her closer and kissed her on the lips. They held the kiss for a few seconds, then Lux pulled away, nuzzling his neck.
Lux clung onto him for two hours straight, then Ezreal decided they should go home. He held Lux by the hand, and they walked together to
the house. When they got there, Lux led Ezreal to her room, once they got in, she locked the door, then took her clothers off, Ezreal did the same.
Lux pulled Ezreal into the bed, kissing him and climbing atop of him. Ezreal held Lux in his arms, and Lux nuzzled Ezreal for the entire night.
When the Sun rose, Ezreal woke up. He turned to get out of bed, but tripped on himself, hitting the wall with his head. He held his head and shouted;

"Why always the head?!"
While rubbing his forehead.

It woke Lux up, and she got up, using the blanket to cover her nude body. Ezreal climbed back into bed and Lux smiled, then crawled atop of him, kissing his lips.

"Good morning, Ezreal."
She giggled.

Ezreal smiled.

"Good morning Lux."
He said.

They both got out of bed and got dressed, then left the house.

"So, where's Garen been?"
Ezreal said, turning to Lux.

Lux shrugged.

"I think he's training the Dauntless Vanguard."
She said.

Ezreal looked up into the sky, then remembered what Garen told him, about Noxus and the attack planned. He decided it best not to tell Lux yet.
Lux snapped her fingers.

"Hey,"
She said.
"let's go to the Marshes outside Demacia!"

Ezreal looked at her, curious. He shrugged.

"Lead the way."
He said.

Lux smiled, grabbing Ezreal's arm. They got to the gates and the guard opened them, saluting Lux. As they walked through the Marshes, Lux sat
down under a tree and beckoned Ezreal over, Ezreal sat down next to her. Lux then pointed to the sky.

"Look, you can only see this at a certain time of day out here.."
She said.

Ezreal looked up and noticed a large moving cloud in the shape of a heart. Ezreal smiled and pecked Lux on the cheek. Ezreal looked up again.

"It's beautiful."
He said.

Lux smiled.

"Yes.. It is beautiful, isn't it..?"
An unknown voice said.

Ezreal looked around.

"Who's there?!"
Ezreal shouted.

A small dagger was thrown in front of Ezreal, and he stumbled back. Lux got up and looked around, she looked up at the tree, there was two people, a man and a woman.

"Who are you?!"
She said.

Ezreal got on his feet.

The man disappeared.

"They call me.. The Blade's Shadow.."
The man said, reappearing behind Lux with his blade at her throat.

Ezreal prepared to fire a Mystic Shot, but the woman jumped from the tree and slammed Ezreal to the ground.

"Ezreal!"
Lux shouted.

"You're not going anywhere, pretty-boy.."
Said the woman.

Ezreal lifted his head up.

"Who.. Who are you.."
He said, he fall back.

The woman smirked.

"I am the Sinister Blade,"
She said, getting up close to Ezreal's face.
"Katarina.."

"Katarina! What do you want to do?"
The man asked.

Katarina looked at him.
"The girl is Demacian, but the boy isn't.. He's a visitor.. Kill the girl, Talon.. We'll take the boy to Noxus.."
She said.

Ezreal and Lux cried out;
"No!"

Talon smirked, then took his blade away, then stabbing Lux is the back twice. He threw Lux on the ground. Ezreal looked on in horror.

"Nooooooooooo! You *******!"
He yelled.

Ezreal was full of anger. Katarina smirked, slicing his stomach, cutting his shirt off. Ezreal screamed in pain.

"Hey Talon, look.. These Runes look like the Symbol of the Noxian Executioner.."
Katarina said.

Talon walked over, an eyebrow raised, he shrugged.

"I wonder why that's there.."
Talon sain.

Ezreal then yelled in anger, the Runes on his stomach began to glow bright Red and his eyes went blank. He was surrounded by Arcane Energy, which blasted Katarina off of him.
He stood up and looked at Talon. Talon smirked.

"Come on, boy! There's two of us and only one of you! Don't try anything."
Talon said.

Ezreal clenched his fist, firing a Mystic shot at Katarina, catching her off guard. She fell to the ground. Talon became angry, and charged
at Ezreal.

"You little pest!"
He yelled.

But before Talon could even pull his blade out, Ezreal punched Talon in the face with his heavy steel glove. Then began stomping
on his stomach. Ezreal grabbed Talon by the neck and began to choke him. He then spoke in a dark tone;

"You killed Lux.. And now, you will pay.."
Ezreal said. He then head-butted Talon.

He then threw Talon in the air, then fired 'Trueshot Barrage', hitting Talon's chest. Talon fell to the ground, coughing up blood.

"You're.. You're.. What ARE you?!"
Talon shouted, staggering around.

Ezreal didn't reply, he just punched Talon in the face once more. Not being to take much more, Talon fell to the ground, he slowly crawled to Katarina and picked her up.
He stood up, throwing Katarin over his shoulder, then looked at Ezreal.

"We'll be back.. I'll have my revenge."
Talon said. He then ran off.

Ezreal's runes stopped glowing, and his eyes went back to normal.

"Ah! What the Hell happened..."
He said, looking at the blood everywhere.

He saw Lux in a pool of blood and his eyes widened. He walked over to feel her pulse, there was nothing. Tears fell down Ezreal's face as it began to rain. Not having any
strength, he collapsed to his knees, holding Lux in his arms. In his panick, he called out for the only other person he was close to.

"Gaaareeen!"

He screamed.

"Garen.. Garen! GAAAREEEEN!"

He continued to scream, but he thought it was hopeless because the thunder was much louder.

"Garen! Please! Gaaaaren!"

He saw a shadowy figure approach him from the direction Talon walked off in. Before he could see who it was, he passed out. The figure stood above them.

david12341

06-11-2012

ummm, lemme guess, somehow lux survives, ez is alright, or this is another dream

Gnomeasauros

06-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by david12341 View Post
ummm, lemme guess, somehow lux survives, ez is alright, or this is another dream
You're in for a BIG surprise..

Loso

06-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnomeasauros View Post
You're in for a BIG surprise..
Excellent Chapter. Speaking of this BIG surprise, when is it? =D

Gnomeasauros

06-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhLoso View Post
Excellent Chapter. Speaking of this BIG surprise, when is it? =D
Next chapter! Chapter Seven! =D

david12341

06-12-2012

bump

kirdmuffins

06-12-2012

i really like this story. keep up the good work! cant wait for that BIG surprise