The Explorer and Love (Ezreal and Lux)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Almost Unholy

09-08-2012

Bump

Ruckes

09-09-2012

sigh, cant go 2 chapters without one of them getting injured, also the fluff lvl is rising to about 10 million

Gnomeasauros

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruckes View Post
sigh, cant go 2 chapters without one of them getting injured, also the fluff lvl is rising to about 10 million
No one was really injured in Chapter 12. The most that happened was Ezreal was punched, but that didn't even hurt him. I apologize for wanting some action in my chapters so it doesn't get boring. And I don't know what this "Fluff" level means. I apologize if this story isn't for you..

TheInferno

09-10-2012

Hey dude only read up to chapter 5 and finished it and dude i'd love to write some of these stories with you mainly cos i love LoL, i love a good story and cos i love how you write and what you write on and all the details! plz Reply P.S bump hehe xD

Gnomeasauros

09-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheInferno View Post
Hey dude only read up to chapter 5 and finished it and dude i'd love to write some of these stories with you mainly cos i love LoL, i love a good story and cos i love how you write and what you write on and all the details! plz Reply P.S bump hehe xD
Thank you so much for commenting on my story! You are the kind of person that makes me continue writing. I love how I can actually entertain people with my story! And about the writing a story with me, I think we could work something out! I'd love to write a short little story with a fan of my work. And if you loved this story, I bet you'll love my Lee Sin short story I'm working on right now! It'll be released after Chapter 15 of this Story, which will be the last chapter sadly. But I plan on making a lot more! Thank you SO much for reading!

Twinkz1234

09-12-2012

Glad to see this story being updated! Good luck with your other fanfictions too!

TheInferno

09-12-2012

sorry haven't updated that recently had to use internet off ipod and i can't login for that! :/

so anyways... sounds great man love to write a story where we write about 2 characters you get one to write about and i get another eventually the stories mix. How does that sound? plz reply P.S sent friend request on LoL!

TheInferno

09-12-2012

P.S bump! xD

TheInferno

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnomeasauros View Post
-Chapter 12-

Ziggs pointed to a man with a large shotgun walking over the hill. He stopped and eyed the three, spitting.
hoping to find out this is Graves!

TheInferno

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheInferno View Post
sorry haven't updated that recently had to use internet off ipod and i can't login for that! :/

so anyways... sounds great man love to write a story where we write about 2 characters you get one to write about and i get another eventually the stories mix. How does that sound? plz reply P.S sent friend request on LoL!
P.S (quoting from myself) bump! xD hehehe