Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best ult in the game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

arkchargersfan

06-07-2012

morg for crazy team fights.
i just sneak in and r and sit back and get 1-3 assists at leasst half of the time

Erbs55

06-07-2012

Ryze ult is good i love it

Doonhijoe V

06-07-2012

The answer is always Poppy.

Rykaal

06-07-2012

a completely game changing ult... I would say Zilean is one of the best ever, cause it brings a target who died back at some good health. so if your strongest AD carry dies. they have another chance to win.

Thunder Titz

06-07-2012

If Katarina goes against opponents who don't know how/can't stop her ult and don't build MR, they're usually screwed, but I don't think she has the absolute best ult in the game. I think Janna, and Amumu have the most potential to turn the game around with their ults.

Kenshin Akira

06-07-2012

I like Blitzcrank's ultimate the best. It has decent damage on a passive that shocks nearby enemies, which is good if you're alone against some other single target. However, it has good base damage, a pretty good range, and a nice AoE silence. Not to mention that if you have CDR such as off Frozen Heart/Shurelia's or some combination like that, it's nearly down to twenty seconds CD.

Chodeskin

06-29-2012

Lux
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsLS2VsE79A

NoneLikeRob

06-29-2012

Since we aren't specifying exactly what kind of ult, I know I have turned games around with Soraka's ult. When you build AP her ult heal on many occasions have kept my team alive long enough to ace and grab a few towers. Karthus is like the polar opposite, but just as game changing when it comes down to it.

The Argonaut

06-29-2012

I like talon's ult, it's very versatile

BUTCH17

06-30-2012

I'm thinking teemo's shrooms. Because if you get those bad boys all up in the river outside of baron and in baron (keep in mind a teemo all ap) anyone that wants to go to baron instantly dies. Therefore your team gets free reign on enemy turrets.