Tryndamere 32 17.68%
Garen 26 14.36%
Olaf 14 7.73%
Pantheon 3 1.66%
Jax 21 11.60%
Someone else 48 26.52%
Voters: 181. You may not vote on this poll

Best 3v3 carry

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kallysto

08-23-2010

Who do you guys think is the best carry for 3v3? Xin Zhao, Tryndamere, Garen, Olaf, Pantheon, Jax, or someone else? If you think it's someone else post who you think it is. Thanks for your input.

Lord Zhao

08-23-2010

Out the ones you listed up there, Xin Zhao is great in 3v3s.

Mid-Late game Tryndamere shines in Twisted Treeline; running out of a bush, spinning all around the map, plenty of places to sneak in for an assault and escape with your ultimate keeping him alive.

Olaf is efficient in 3v3 map as well; his axe to initiate out of a bush and bash away at the enemy in a quick 1v1 skirmish.

All in my experience and opinion, but Xin Zhao is definitely a solid choice for a good carry in Twisted Treeline.

Aroster

08-23-2010

Brolaf.

Undertow = sexy initiation.

Ragnarok in 3's is just plain sexy as well. True damage also cuts through the tanks that seem to dominate TT.

He can jungle fairly well to boot, giving a solo lane much more exp.

yesno

08-23-2010

Xin and Garen are top tier carries in 3v3 for sure.
It's hard to pick one out of the two, but I'd go with Garen for his extra tankiness.

Olaf in mid to late game is virtually no different in effectiveness as Xin or Garen, but prior to level 6, Olaf cannot go against Xin or Garen.

Atomicles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2010

I'm gonna toss Dr. Mundo in to the mix. He can get pretty mean.

Kallysto

08-23-2010

The reason I would like to get a good carry is because i mostly play 3v3 solo and I seem to always have terrible teammates. I am tired of losing because my teammates are a bunch of useless feeders, but even as a good carry you usually can't win when your team is feeding, but I would like to at least have a shot.

ShakeDrizzle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2010

Ezreal?

Kallysto

08-23-2010

Ezreal looks fun because of his skillshots but I am not willing to spend 6300 ip on him, nor do I have that much.

Mhm916

08-23-2010

Ezreal isn't that great on 3v3 maps imo, too less space means easier gank.

Contralize

08-23-2010

Jax/olaf