FPS problems?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aengil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2010

I believe my problem has something to do with fps, but I'm not quite sure, I would like some opinions and suggestions on how to fix this.

Lately after the last few patches, about 10 minutes in the game or so, I start to experience flucations in game speed. Like when it starts, the game speeds up, slows down, speeds up, slows down, and repeats over and over again. I've tried reloading, and it fixes it...for about 30 seconds. It quickly starts to do it again. You can compare it to a wave pattern /\/\/\/ ? Up down up down up down.... and my internet is good, I have a ping of averaging around 50 and a decently high speed internet. What do I do T.T

Hovocobo

09-07-2013

BUMP
I am having THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM!!!
I have sent my computer into the manufacturer 2x because of this explaining that its got to do with the hardware or something, but theyve done all they can to fix it and they cant fix it. I bought a brand new ASUS laptop this year and after a month or two the fluctuations in playablity/framerate (fps drops and rises all the time during the game, especially during teamfights) THIS IS REDICULOUS please SOMEONE HELP!!!

Hovocobo

09-07-2013

its windows 8 with an INTEL(R) HD GRAPHICS 4000 VGA
MODEL: S400C(A)