help with kassadin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Marbib

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2010

I just bought kassadin thinking that he will be a good/fun hero to play , but i wetn 3-16 with him... i think i went the wrong build(hybrid) but i think the items made sence.
Can someone please tell me a good kassadin build and maybe the order of spells

Floffawaffagus

08-24-2010

First of all, hybrid kassadin is so full of fail. He's pretty much meant to be a pure AP champ. I've had a lot of success with him but u can't rely just on the build, his playstyle is important too.

First off here's my build:

Sorc boots
RoA
Archangel's
Lichbane
Zhonya
Void

Rarely do i get to zhonya butttt yea

U need a lot of mana as kassadin cuz of his ult, so RoA AAS and LB all give mana. Lichbane is nice cuz ur casting a lot and ur ult often puts u near the enemy so u can melee them, but in team fights try not to ult into the cluster of things unless they're all pretty low, u wanna get a couple of stacks of ur ult before u really hit someone with it, unless ur chasing then ult them away. usually in team fights u wanna silence someone important and use ur force pulse whenever it charges up.

alternate sphere and pulse while getting ult when u can.

my build goes like this:

start: meki and 2 hp pots
go back eventually and grab boots and start catalyst
finish catalyst eventually and keep getting items until u complete RoA
once RoA is complete, build tear drop for AAS
once Tear drop is build, build sorc boots
after that complete AAS
then just work ur way up the build

this is a pretty brief "guide" but it's the general way of how i play him/build him, i use pure AP runes but i heard MR pen is better but idc lol

Marbib

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2010

Thanx alot i tried that build and went 7-1-12

peyo

08-24-2010

Tear is a waste. slowing you down. Read the topic I gave you, statikk said the same.

You don't need SO MUCH mana, you need to control golem and know how to use Rift Walk.

Diick Cheney

08-25-2010

bset game was 13-0-5 with a 15/0/15 masteries cleanse, flash

build kassadin to gank hard at lvl 6, AP health and mana

Worst Evelynn BR

08-25-2010

Straight AP book is Kass' best friend.

85 AP at level 18? I think so

MY item build is:
Doran's Ring to start
HP Pot

Final Items(in order of when I get them)
Catalyst
Boots
Mejai's
Catalyst->RoA, sell Doran's if you need to.
Sorc Boots
Lich Bane
Zhonya's
Never gotten past Zhonya's in a game yet...so yeah XD

Running 10/0/20 Masteries with Ignite/Cleanse along with the 10 AP when Ignite is on CD...so far have a 6.9:1 KDR and average 12/1.4/8 per game.

peyo

08-25-2010

why would u take improved ignite oO it sucks.

also, what's the number of games?

kijik

08-26-2010

omfg NO. Gah I've raped statikk so many **** times it's ******ed with kass UGH, just because he has a yellow(now red, WTF!) name doesn't matter, doesn't make him a complete God, better than the average player sure, but NO, just NO.

If you're going to play kass, play him right.
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=28385

the build needs a touch of tweaking, I found that DFG isn't that awesome, well, it is, and it isn't, I hate using click items because I keep forgetting, I also found that frozen heart is **** near staple these days against any physical damage dealers, and there's a lot of those now. also that catalyst can easily go to banshee's veil if the enemy team is facerolling with casters and disables, GAH anyway I will update that when I've done some more extensive playing with kass again, it's been a while since the old kass faceroll days and akali grabbed my attention pretty hard for the time being.

Anyway, yeah, seriously, tired of seeing failadins on my team, just, play him right, there's still an extensive and fairly current playstyle guide in there.

peyo

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by kijik View Post
omfg NO. Gah I've raped statikk so many **** times it's ******ed with kass UGH, just because he has a yellow(now red, WTF!) name doesn't matter, doesn't make him a complete God, better than the average player sure, but NO, just NO.

If you're going to play kass, play him right.
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=28385

the build needs a touch of tweaking, I found that DFG isn't that awesome, well, it is, and it isn't, I hate using click items because I keep forgetting, I also found that frozen heart is **** near staple these days against any physical damage dealers, and there's a lot of those now. also that catalyst can easily go to banshee's veil if the enemy team is facerolling with casters and disables, GAH anyway I will update that when I've done some more extensive playing with kass again, it's been a while since the old kass faceroll days and akali grabbed my attention pretty hard for the time being.

Anyway, yeah, seriously, tired of seeing failadins on my team, just, play him right, there's still an extensive and fairly current playstyle guide in there.
sure, it doesn't mean he's a God. He never said that. But he is in high ELO and his build is great (I used to run very similar to his and did great too, changed to his build and now it does even better)

Ofc, you're the God here. Especially with Perseverance, Expanded Mind and imp. Ignite masteries

I used to run Doran's Ring for a long time. Now I've switched to Doran's Shield and it's just much MUCH better.
Void Staff is a joke right now.

Also, Soraka is your WORST lane mate. You need another bursty champ with some CC preferably. With Soraka all you can do is farm, while Kassadin, as a ganker, needs kills. Lane with Pantheon pre-nerf was almost 100% kill by level 3.