Any Actualized Janna Suport Guide?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dimitri Rus

06-05-2012

I'm searching for a Janna Suporter guide, and another janna guide for pubstomping to get fast levels for my account.

acosn

06-05-2012

Janna isn't a pubstomper in her support role. At the end of the day you can play her flawlessly and your team won't make it work.

Most of the work is already done for you- because Janna is an ability based support (as opposed to an aura support like Sona or a tank support like taric and alistar) your two most important abilities are your ability to cast spells often (early game it's mostly just mana management but late game you will want CDR. Your best bets are the philo stone building into Shurelia's and then maybe a mana manipulator into a soul shroud, but I wouldn't over look items like Randuin's and Frozen Heart. Different team comps and different characters demand different item builds) and then your ability to put some oomph into it.

No, it doesn't mean gear like an AP caster, but it does mean picking up items like Rod of Ages, Morello's Evil Tome, WOTA and Zhonya's Hourglass are not bad ideas. Past mid-game if your damage spells don't actually hurt and your damage shield has no health to it you're just one giant liability.

No, this doesn't necessarily mean that you should ignore aura items like Aegis and so on. It just means that on her own Janna already has a kit that does the utility thing. If you wanted to play an aura machine you should have picked Taric or Sona.

ExecutionerKen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2012

Ugh, I did post a video about support Janna a while ago, it is quite poorly made, but it does show everything that you need to do as a support Janna

You can search on youtube, ExecutionerKen's Janna (something like that)