Which one should I buy?

Draven 9 37.50%
Nocturne 10 41.67%
Vladimir 5 20.83%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Draven, Nocturne, or Vladimir?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iSummonStuff

06-05-2012

I've got about 8.8k IP or so and I'm looking to buy one of these 3. Kinda leaning more towards Draven or Nocturne. I've tried all 3 of them and they're pretty good :P My only jungler is Amumu, my only ad carries are Tristana and Ashe, and I have Kass, Kat, and Veigar as ap carries. Runes are mpen marks, flat armor seals, scaling mr glyphs, and flat ap quints.

Rykaal

06-05-2012

Nocturne is also a bit hard to master. but can gank really easily with his ult, just takes good practice and idea of who you are dashing at.

Draven, I have no real idea on how powerful he is really, but I can tell he will be alot of fun with his rapid axe throwing mechanic. This would be my suggestion.

Vladimir's damage has been nerfed so badly. not really a good choice unless you plan on mastering him 100%. his damage may be low, but a pro Vlad will pwn.

Kaoelith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2012

based off that 1 set of runes vlad will be your only choice
vlad is mainly for double ap top lane
nocturne is a great jungle
draven is a ranged ad champ with a very high skill cap and was fun to play on the pbe or whatever its called

iSummonStuff

06-05-2012

Or I could wait for the 100th champion and see what it'll be like before buying anyone? If I do that, I could get 2 champs or 1 champ and runes.