Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Need some sona inspiration :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Need A Break

06-05-2012

Sona imo is simply amazing, but at the view of what i see she is very outclassed by other supports. She needs a lot of common sense to master since shes a poker but if some1 catches her shes toast.

I need some guide, tips, and who lane best with sona?

Kaoelith

Recruiter

06-05-2012

sona can really go with anyone but as you also stated yourself she is outclassed by a large margin

if you build her support then go ad she can work decently at least then
srev>randuins>wards>manamune>triforce is what I do when I mess around with her

Asaun

06-06-2012

I think you nailed it - Sona is simply outclassed by other supports. Anything you would want her for, there is at least one support champion that does it better. She has a very slight edge at levels 1-3, where her Q can pick a really big punch when combined with the power chord, but that's it. The only way I've ever felt useful is just maxing E and making my lane partner really fast and slowing the enemy every once in a while.