[NA] Last Word Gaming Community Recruiting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Choco x Mog

06-05-2012

Hello, I'm Aero0 of clan Last Word. We're a clan of all 1600 ELO+ players. We aren't really one of those big clans with hundreds of players. However, we have many members who are willing to create ranked teams or play ranked with you at around 1600+ ELO. Role that you does not affect the matter of acceptence to the clan as long as you meet the ELO requirement. We're currently looking at a clan about a size of 30(Quality over Qunatity)

We currently have 2 ranked team's going within the clan, but we're missing a top and a support. as we are still far off from the size we're currently looking for, which is around 30. Note that both teams are of equal skill level and once they have full rosters will be scrimming against eachother.

You can apply to the clan here: http://lastword.bravesites.com/apply

(Know that we are not only looking for you to be the right ELO, but that you have the potential to be better.)

What you can gain by joining the clan.

- Quite a big pool of players at high level ELO that's willing to play with you.

- Easy to create ranked teams by gathering up whoever you want.

- Have fun, play with cool guys.

Requirements

- Dedication, you must be dedicated into playing LoL and be competitive when necessary.

- Able to take criticisms w/o getting offended. This is probably one of the hardest things to be accomplished, but it is quite imperative that we have such players, since any immature arguments within the team cannot be allowed in competitive scene.

- Skills, this is unlike other clans. This is what makes the clan different from the others. The player must be preferrably above 1600 ELO. We will hold tryouts to see how the person deals with different situations. This is not only the test of skills, but also the personality. Are you able to cooperate with others in order to achieve what you want?

- Respecting of your teammates. This is not just for your teammates, but also for you. We would like to create the perfect environment for comfortable competitive gaming.

Application

First off, do you meet all the requirements?
-

Summoner Name
-

Current/Top ELO
-

How long have you been playing LoL?
-

Preferred Role/s?(this does not affect the result, we just want to see who plays what.)
-

Additional comments(Anything you would like to add?)
-

Add Aero0 or EndlessCognition for tryouts!

Choco x Mog

06-06-2012

Bump!

Choco x Mog

06-06-2012

bumping again!

Choco x Mog

06-06-2012

shameless bump!

Choco x Mog

06-07-2012

bump

Choco x Mog

06-08-2012

bump

cmeks

06-08-2012

I would like to do tryouts. I mean i dont really have the elo to be sufficient enough but i believe i play a good top lane. Ill leave the question up to you though.

Azphix

06-08-2012

Lol sucks, i would join but my elo doesntt allow it o-O

Choco x Mog

06-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXDramechXx View Post
Lol sucks, i would join but my elo doesntt allow it o-O
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmeks View Post
I would like to do tryouts. I mean i dont really have the elo to be sufficient enough but i believe i play a good top lane. Ill leave the question up to you though.
You guys should probably ask either Aero0 or EndlessCognition. The right to accept and reject people is out of my reach. Wishing you luck though.