How To: Counter Urgot Every Time

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

S T

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-23-2010

So, if you guys haven't noticed Urgot will be coming out tomorrow, and I have a very age-old historically accurate technique that originated from Japan, and will guarantee that you succeed EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. against Urgot.

Don't fear, the video guide is here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g1fr5vk72M

K D Bonez

08-23-2010

Hehe =) i hated that game so much -.-

Stormsoul

08-23-2010

i squealed with glee when i saw the giant enemy crabgot skin. pure win incarnate.

someone needs to make a youtube video fusing giant enemy crab with the 'terrible terrible damage' guy from SC2

Liquidone

08-23-2010

That had to be one of the stupidest videos I've ever watched, and the up loaders claims of it being this years "All your bases are belong to us!" is complete BS.

StevenIsBallin

08-23-2010

now the question is what champ can flip him onto his back... Maybe singed?

EveryTimeV

08-23-2010

Why are you telling me how to counter Urgot? I usually figure out champion counters in a single game.

TheGreatDecay

08-23-2010

Just focus Urgot. That's how you beat him. Shut him down early and focus him in team fights. Ignore everything else and focus him.

Whether or not he is ACTUALLY overpowered, this is the "way" to counter him. Just like when Jax and Udyr and Xin were super-mega-overpowered, they weren't REALLY OP because you could just focus them and kill them while ignoring the rest of their team.

Because being able to die means that they aren't overpowered. The competence of the player doesn't matter so long as you shut him down early.

DO YOU GET WHAT I MEAN?

Also, sorry for bringing this up in a joke topic. =_=
It just really bugs me how people always defend super overpowered champs by stating that they are able to die. Being able to die doesn't mean they aren't overpowered...

And, again, I'm not jumping the gun on Urgot. I'm just saying that if he DOES happen to be overpowered, this is just what everybody is going to say. And by everybody I mean the people who insist that everybody besides themselves are just stupid noobs who need to l2p.

S T

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-23-2010

This guide is beyond important for everyone who wants to not be facerolled by urgot tomorrow!

Koopatroopa

08-23-2010

It's based on Japanese histo-GIANT ENEMY CRAB!

S T

Recruiter

08-23-2010

More people must realize the importance of this guide. I don't want to have people who feed crabgot all game when it's as simple as flipping him over.