Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Soul Reaver Draven Bundle in the New Patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redeemed In Fire

06-06-2012

Morello sighted! Do i smell an incoming bombing run of posts on balance topics?

Mirror

06-06-2012

Quote:
Morello:
<3

I prefer one skin like this to two not-like-this ones

Would you say Varus and Darius had skins like this?

Assyrianlegend

06-07-2012

Quote:
Morello:
<3

dat grammar

MonsterHunter

06-07-2012

any updates on pulsefire ezreal morello? XD

Kazesho

06-07-2012

Soul Reaver Draven is a really neat skin. Only reason i didn't buy it was the voice of the classic.

DdoongDdoongGoch

06-07-2012

Quote:
Morello:
<3

The new voice an vibrant colors are awesome! i have yet to play him on default but is there anything changed except voice and appearance?

Eight Equals D

06-07-2012

Who else thinks that Draven is sorta under powered?....
I mean hes totally useless in team fights......once he uses his "Stand Aside" move, hes out of the fight cause his other attacks can't do much damage..... I was thinking, instead of us trying to go for the axe that was thrown from the skill "Spinning Axe" it should just automatically go back to you unless your knocked back or something. And put a cap on how much times you can throw the axe without activating it. Because honestly, that "Spinning Axe" skill is useless in fights.....you don't have much mobility and concentration against your opponents. Instead your so concentrated on where the next axe will fall. Also, the skill "Blood rush" is going to hack at your mana if you keep using it.....by the time your chasing someone and you get them with low health and they somehow get away, you won't have enough mana to cast your Ulti....hope they buff him a little next week....

Noxctis

06-07-2012

Quote:
Shinchan2011:
Who else thinks that Draven is sorta under powered?....
I mean hes totally useless in team fights......once he uses his "Stand Aside" move, hes out of the fight cause his other attacks can't do much damage..... I was thinking, instead of us trying to go for the axe that was thrown from the skill "Spinning Axe" it should just automatically go back to you unless your knocked back or something. And put a cap on how much times you can throw the axe without activating it. Because honestly, that "Spinning Axe" skill is useless in fights.....you don't have much mobility and concentration against your opponents. Instead your so concentrated on where the next axe will fall. Also, the skill "Blood rush" is going to hack at your mana if you keep using it.....by the time your chasing someone and you get them with low health and they somehow get away, you won't have enough mana to cast your Ulti....hope they buff him a little next week....

I agree with this %100.i also find that Varus’s first release is also sort of under powered. Here are some insights I have for Draven: I find that his ult should be a bit stronger, as much as its supposed to take double damge which is hardly ever hapenning from across the map, especially that is supposed to be global. I mean if a certain champion got hit with the ult when you spot someone who is on low health across the map he will know or obviously know its going to come back, which is certainly can be dogdge easily after getting hit ones. So Riot make his Ult a bit stronger. I especially agree with “us trying to go for the axe that was thrown from the skill "Spinning Axe" it should just automatically go back to you unless you’re knocked back or something.” Not sure if this is the first new ability in LOL where you have to catch your axe, to make it keep going. Please fix this Riot it’s not a good idea. It’s a lot more difficult to farm. Sometimes you get so caught up trying to catch each axe thrown that you can even get killed for it because it takes some focus on your opponent as well as your map awareness surrounding, especially in TEAM FIGHTS! I mean c’mon… who has time to pay attention trying to catch that axe in team fights your probably dead or your whole team is dead by the time you catch the second or third axe that comes back to you. This is a dumb idea….. you might as well make Olaf and Mundo catch their hatchet and axe as well after throwing it. now with the mobility, I find that it is too short for the duration. Im not asking to make it insanely long as well as with his ULT, what I am saying is it’s just a bit short, but with a few more just to make it enough to be an okay great ability. I find that compared to Darius (not sure what kind of thought you had on that champ but he was just massively OP – BEYOND OP) and most people usually expect New champ to be a little op in the first release but varus and draven aren’t as good carry as Cait and Ashe is. please a little Buff on Draven. Draven is no where near a bit of OP for a first released.

On a side note. Darius and Varus one skin that apparently you’re supposed to work more on it compared to this skin as I read from someone’s comment, I find that it is **** and nothing too amazing as good as Draven skins. Especially with the different voice over and having a different pose while teleporting (which I find funny and entertaining) Varus should have something similar to this skin. Varus being half consumed by the black thing should have his other skin completely consumed and more demonic and with a terrorizing voice over.

Thumbs up if you all agree on this

My Rules

06-07-2012

Make a "Kratos" skin for Draven!

bautiman12

06-07-2012