Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Soul Reaver Draven Bundle in the New Patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BendyBread

06-06-2012

I'll be honest. If you're gonna make 975 skins this amazing, whats the point of having overpriced legendaries?

All your new skins are skyrocketing in quality (eg - Tyrant swain, blackthorn morgana). What is "new" now wouldve been legendary 1-2 years ago.

Unknownx20

06-06-2012

hope i had rp for that skin looks like it sort of legendary from youtube

NewBlat

06-06-2012

After seeing him double kill across the map far into the enemy base I thought his title of glorious executioner was quite fitting.

GrimmXerXman

06-06-2012

i love all the animations for Draven, especially the recall

Baconzola

06-06-2012

Hecarim needs a skin update....something like Xerath's bundle, maybe change the color of the flames? I bought all three and I don't feel as awesome as I should when I switch skins and try to show it off.

But nice job on this skin, it's fricken awesome. And people, stop whining about Pulsefire Ez, the longer the wait the cooler the skin is gonna be, just be patient.

P.S. Cho'Gath needs a skin on par with monarch KogMaw. HOW AWESOME WOULD THAT BE. Something like Fairy Cho or Flower Cho! PLEASE!

Edit: Just started up the game, your loading screens get better and better every patch. Keep it up!!!

sephy star

06-06-2012

with this, there's now 99 champions. You better not disappoint us for the next champion riot! Make it the most epic 100th champion ever!

Hellpyre

06-06-2012

Quote:
Draven, the Glorious Executioner, has rushed into the League of Legends

Rushed. I get it.

Chumoner

06-06-2012

Finally you release a good skin with a new champ...

Johnbob4815

06-06-2012

ATTENTION FEEDER DRAVENS: HE DOES NOT SUCK, YOU ARE JUST GOING THE WRONG LANE. GO TOP AND COUNTER EVERYONE. THAT IS ALL.

btw, Caps lock is cruise control for cool.

ps: Love the skin, it makes him look like a turian from mass effect.

Baconzola

06-06-2012

Quote:
Hellpyre:
Rushed. I get it.

i dont get it...