Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Soul Reaver Draven Bundle in the New Patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mercafe

06-06-2012

new map with mr #100 would be the best thing ever in lol

Muffin Saiyan

06-06-2012

Sure he looks super awesome, but i think that they should release champions more far apart from each other and focus more on the actual gameplay instead of introducing more champs to the league.

Knox Gran

06-06-2012

Is it crazy of me to want a troll axethrower skin for this guy? even though I'm not much of a WoW fan? loved Warcraft I and II and I think trundle could use a buddy.

HydroSync2

06-06-2012

You guys should make the new champions available in AI games only, so that we can play the new champions rite away.

Knox Gran

06-06-2012

But yeah seriously. Riot you made too many bullies in a row. even my beeffiest tanks are having trouble. glad you unloaded one nerf shell into Darius but you should really pump the other one into him so he has to build AD instead of having such a high ad scaling to begin with. all of our old favs are struggling compared to this madness. my kog'maw should never be outdone by a varus. and Darius can head to head with anyone late game and destroy them. new champs arent supposed to make old ones obsolete but add to the game.

Baby Zix

06-06-2012

Awesome! Another legendary skin? This one costs more than the others tho... strange...

Dracones Vitae

06-06-2012

very nice skin. I really didn't expect that

Kise

Recruiter

06-06-2012

It's not the champs that determine whether you get outplayed. It's the summoner controlling the champ.

Draven is nice, not at all OP. Good skin too.

AntiSkillshot

06-06-2012

I see a lack of Ahri skins atm.

silentskiller

06-06-2012

why must you keep making them so strong **** the old champs have hard time.