Tank Karthas is perfectly viable.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Undervalued

08-23-2010

Karthas has got to be the cheesiest thing since mass sunfire garen.

You can check my game history. I have been destroying enemy teams and carrying straight up in the front lines every game. 3 or more phys deeps on enemy team. get thornmail then mass sunfires. 3 or more casters. get rylais then mass sunfires. Rely entirely on sunfire, wall of imbaslow, and defile. Your defile is gonna be a mana bar emptier everytime you commit. But the damage output is gonna be insane.

Clarity is a must. always cut you defile off before oom if you might appear to be close to death. This is so you cna still cast when u die. Try to sneak your ult in the middle of battles when no stuns are available for wtfburst damage.

lay waste anyone that wants to fire on you. Laugh and say " The Statue of Karthus Still Stands!!" in all chat after every team battle.

= profit.

Pentarctagon

08-23-2010

so basically you can't do **** until they are right next to you? ever heard of boots? range poke? maybe some magic resistance?

(> ^_^ )> Yay for simple solutions! <(^_^ <)

Styrgwyr

08-23-2010

Tank Kog.

zhenn

08-23-2010

Anivia has got to be the cheesiest thing since mass sunfire garen.

You can check my game history. I will be destroying enemy teams and carrying straight up in the front lines every game. 3 or more phys deeps on enemy team. get thornmail then mass sunfires. 3 or more casters. get rylais then mass sunfires. Rely entirely on sunfire, impenetrable wall of ice, and your ultimate. Your ultimate is gonna be a mana bar emptier everytime you commit. But the damage output is gonna be insane.

Clarity is a must. always cut youultimatee off before oom if you might appear to be close to death. This is so you cna still cast when u revive. Try to sneak your ult in the middle of battles when no stuns are available for wtfburst damage.

flash frost anyone that wants to fire on you. Laugh and say " The Nest of Anivia Still Stands!!" in all chat after every team battle.

= profit.

Havenlesss

08-23-2010

No archangels + frozen heart? tsk tsk

piepiepiepiepi47

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2012

5 rod of ages > all

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by piepiepiepiepi47 View Post
5 rod of ages > all
Better yet,5 Archangel's Singed = GG FOREVER!!!