How do I return champions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KoH Tahngarth

06-05-2012

Hello guys, good night. I wonder how do I return the champions that do not play anymore, and have the return of the money? Could someone explain me how to do it?

Smoking Haze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2012

You cannot refund champions.. simple really..

Ashelon

06-05-2012

You get a one time champion return, and I THINK you can get a refund for up to 3 champions, but not more than that. It probably depends on the staff member who reads your ticket though.

I managed to return 3 a while ago. Funny thing is I bought them all again later =/

emo4nemo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2012

Ask Riot for a refund. You're welcome.

Rythless

06-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donovan Le Mort View Post
You get a one time champion return, and I THINK you can get a refund for up to 3 champions, but not more than that. It probably depends on the staff member who reads your ticket though.
It also has to be within 30 days of purchase and from experience, they are pretty strict about it.

Jedi8187

06-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rythless View Post
It also has to be within 30 days of purchase and from experience, they are pretty strict about it.
Dpends, I returned champions I boutght more than 30 days before my request I believe.

TheGreatBlumpkin

07-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoking Haze View Post
You cannot refund champions.. simple really..
not true

Dragonzz6

07-06-2012

Don't do it. You're going to need those champions in ranked, so you can pick them for someone else. Going to have them all eventually anyway.

Jakoob Brew

07-06-2012

Lawl

ZephyrReaver

07-06-2012

You can send riot a ticket, I'm sorry to say I don't know where, but after that they may be able to refund the champion for you.