darius is ****ing stupid

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skilltestingman

06-05-2012

I thought he was op at first too. I was riven playing against him and it was a little ridiculous how he kept killing me over and over and i couldnt do much about it. Then came teamfights where i figured it out.

Hes just a 1v1 champ. Your not supposed to beat him in lane (assuming he's descent) without a lot of ganks. Your not supposed to 1v1 him then cry op. If you focus him down, he can't do **** about it.

He's just a stronger garen right now. He's also being nerfed so I really hope these threads stop once the patch passes

Wiitendo

06-05-2012

Actually i think is the other way around, Darius is one of the weakest champions i've ever incounter, hes extreamly slow when using abilitys or even a basic attack , compare to most rangers/supporters darius is a huge waste of time and points, Honestly i don't see nothing over powered about this guys if anything they need to speed this guys up just a second more, But i would also like to say that it also depends on who is controlling him, It is up to the player to decide what is skillfull and what is not, Skill wins you matches, and its any mans game when you face a very good player

SatanInDisguise

06-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by facee View Post
How did you have a loss on every single game on your match history? you must be really talented.
I played with champions that I have not played as/used in a long time most of the day and as such did not score particularly brilliant.

However you seem to be deflecting the fact that you are not talented enough to counter Darius onto a losing streak for me.

Axiom Prime

06-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknoWizard View Post
I don't think he's OP, I just feel like he's anti-fun to lane against.
Choose Garen, faceroll Darius all day. As for the Stronger Garen comment, lol you must not be able to play Garen well...everyone keeps making this comparison...but Garen is much stronger....he's everything that Darius hates to see in a opponent, naturally tanky, a better defensive kit, and just as much burst damage. Choose Garen, Atmogs + Force of Nature + YGB + PD/Wits End + IE/FM = Dead Darius.

K J

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VargasX87 View Post
Choose Garen, faceroll Darius all day. As for the Stronger Garen comment, lol you must not be able to play Garen well...everyone keeps making this comparison...but Garen is much stronger....he's everything that Darius hates to see in a opponent, naturally tanky, a better defensive kit, and just as much burst damage. Choose Garen, Atmogs + Force of Nature + YGB + PD/Wits End + IE/FM = Dead Darius.
Did you really just suggest that Garen beats Darius in lane with a full build and no +hp items?

corallein

06-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OST9 View Post
Actually, when Orianna came out people thought she was underwhelming. It was only when popular streamers started using her that people cried OP.
bigfatjiji was using her the first week she was out and doing tons of damage and just generally dominating the entire game.
It didn't take long for people to realize that her poke damage was ridiculous for the range and how easy it was to land.

The only people who ever thought she was underwhelming are people who don't know how to use skillshots at all.

Queen Sejuani

06-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Is Whoa View Post
Guess your new face. Dont remember when Rumble or orianna came out. Crys of OP just like this and now noone plays orianna. They nerfed Rumble 3 times and I still stomp with him. Just learn the champ and how to counter. cry less learn more.

How about YOU remember how people cried when Xin Zhao or Renekton came out. They were clearly way more OP than Rumble and Orianna ever were on release.

Mr Proballer

06-06-2012

As soon as a champ does damage, people cry OP.
Once people lose their lane to a champ,hes OP
If the champion has a number bigger than 400,OP

Good lord people,learn to ****ing play.

Axiom Prime

06-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by K J View Post
Did you really just suggest that Garen beats Darius in lane with a full build and no +hp items?
Did you just miss Atmogs and Force of Nature/Frozen Mallet? You can run full AD Garen and roll over Darius...just try it. If Darius is building AD, do the same and shut him out. Garen has the same if not better burst and more survivability. You can match him build for build and Garen will outperform him solo top.

SatanInDisguise

06-06-2012

Given that Darius is pretty dependent on his ult to keep his kills rolling in something that can counter that is a GA if he ults while your GA is up and 'kills' you then you revive his ult wont reset.