Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Why am I banned?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

James Keenan

Senior Member

06-06-2012

Quote:
Zackme:
The tribunal banned me for some reason I don't know. I haven't do anything wrong as far I know. Why am I banned for no reason?


Have you ever called anyone a noob?

If so that's why and you deserved it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Uprising

Recruiter

06-06-2012

Quote:
James Keenan:
Have you ever called anyone a noob?

If so that's why and you deserved it.


I don't know if ur trolling or generally insane, if you use this kind of logic and apply it to everyone whoever played this game, you would ban 70% of the community, easy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

R00ler

Senior Member

06-06-2012

The Tribunal doesn't ban players, RIOT bans players. I know it's easier on the ego to think the ban came from a bunch of 12 year olds trolling the Tribunal for free IP, but that's simply incorrect. Instead of asking the general populas, who no nothing of your games, send in a support ticket (https://support.leagueoflegends.com/home) to RIOT and be humble because according to their rules [the ones you agreed to in exchange for the opportunity to play the game] they owe you nothing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tearoryze

Junior Member

06-06-2012

But there are plenty of ppl like me. I click punish on all the games I review, so no mistakes are made.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Uprising

Recruiter

06-06-2012

Quote:
R00ler:
The Tribunal doesn't ban players, RIOT bans players. I know it's easier on the ego to think the ban came from a bunch of 12 year olds trolling the Tribunal for free IP, but that's simply incorrect. Instead of asking the general populas, who no nothing of your games, send in a support ticket (https://support.leagueoflegends.com/home) to RIOT and be humble because according to their rules [the ones you agreed to in exchange for the opportunity to play the game] they owe you nothing.


lol you are so blind I'm surprised you can dress yourself. Riot would have to spend millions on man power to manually look @ every punishment, at which point, why have the tribunal?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

Senior Member

06-06-2012

Quote:
The Uprising:
lol you are so blind I'm surprised you can dress yourself. Riot would have to spend millions on man power to manually look @ every punishment, at which point, why have the tribunal?


You don't know how to run a business, just stop while you ahead.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Uprising

Recruiter

06-06-2012

Quote:
Shiister:
You don't know how to run a business, just stop while you ahead.


nice argument bro. So you believe, riot looks @ every punishment? That's what you want to tell me? And you know this bc u know how to run a business?

I don't even have to insult you, you're beliefs speak for themselves.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tearoryze

Junior Member

06-06-2012

Youre a fool if you think people "judge" fairly. People are hardly fair in regular life. Im sure all of you wittnessed some form of that. Lmao at any of you who think whether to pardon or not to pardon, as if. To send a real message, we can all click punish 30 times a day and see whose left to play. Join me : )


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

Senior Member

06-06-2012

Quote:
The Uprising:
nice argument bro. So you believe, riot looks @ every punishment? That's what you want to tell me? And you know this bc u know how to run a business?

I don't even have to insult you, you're beliefs speak for themselves.


Of course Riot don't read every case, but name one system that reads every case and handle it in a timely fashion, not 2 months or later? At least with the Tribunal cases are dealt with in a decent timely fashion. Still sounding like a 12 year old.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Me Chinese 051

Senior Member

06-06-2012

wow you guys still playing this game? have fun with the tribunal then.

I've played it over 3 yrs. Then I got same thing with all my experienced LOL player friends got.. disappointments.

DIablo3 GW2 And other stuff kept me busy for almost 1 month. ^ ^

Here the community is da worst. If you do say anything like gg noobs or something that made ppl reported you ( no matter they pretend to be offended or not.. ) ,you will get banned. 1900 around elo won't prove you were arguing something right. Almost all arguments result a evidence for your ban. They are very offensive to the reporters... according to the reporters. Do remember this. ( tested by us, a bunch of players who played over 3k games at least in over 3 yrs :P)

Blizzard's customer service responded and solved all my problems for their collector ed. So op ^ ^

This is the only game i got banned so far... in my over 20 years' game experience. My gf qq for my gaming time all the time n im trying to pull her in. lol

Believe me.. Im a nice person that most ppl like... it's probably as much as how I give out good gears to beginners i met in game so frequently. ( result > im still super pooor.. cant affort anything epic lol )

A nice person =/= he can keep calm when he gets offended. I think it's natural to take response with those unharmful words. I need qq when i get offended. Im just a normal person too. Srrryyyy

I play dota2 seldom now. Everyone keeps quiet because anyone can quit at any time they want. Well.. I feel i like this free system more than LOL tribunal system. lol

Anywayz. For those who got banned, I wish u get ur things back ( although I know it's not possible). For those who enjoy this game, you guys have fun. ^ ^

Make your life easy

and dont forget to enojoy the sunshine.

Best wishes to you all.

Z