Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why am I banned?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zackme

06-05-2012

The tribunal banned me for some reason I don't know. I haven't do anything wrong as far I know. Why am I banned for no reason?

DebosBike

06-05-2012

Check your e-mail

Heaviest Flow

06-05-2012

You know why...and if you don't you shouldn't be playing.

Basically you make other people not want to play with you for some reason, and deep down you probably know it.

Shyhalu

06-06-2012

Quote:
Heaviest Flow:
You know why...and if you don't you shouldn't be playing.

Basically you make other people not want to play with you for some reason, and deep down you probably know it.

I've seen people reported with no description attached, who were polite throughout the game.
Tribunal has its faults and trolls tend to troll it.

If you automatically assume the banned/suspended are guilty, tribunal and riot are free from error, then you shouldn't be judging cases imo.

Leo2k5

06-06-2012

Tribunal doesn't ban. Tribunal just flags cases for Riot to look at; Riot then decides the appropriate punishment. Apparently an overwhelming majority of Tribunalers who saw your case voted to escalate it to Riot, and then Riot decided you deserved a ban. While I do wish they'd give more detail as to "this is why you were banned" in the email, I sincerely doubt that it was undeserved.

Heaviest Flow

06-06-2012

Quote:
Shyhalu:
I've seen people reported with no description attached, who were polite throughout the game.
Tribunal has its faults and trolls tend to troll it.

If you automatically assume the banned/suspended are guilty, tribunal and riot are free from error, then you shouldn't be judging cases imo.

Tribunal trolls are weeded out with planted cases that are intentionally innocent.
I believe 99% of people who come on this forum saying they don't deserve it/why?? DO deserve it.
This is based on the history of this forum, and the fact that a majority of voters must agree the person deserved to be punished.

People who get reported as you say above get pardoned by people like me. In fact they are probably some of the planted cases you are seeing.

tearoryze

06-06-2012

But then there are plenty of ppl like me. I click punish on all the reports I review. That way, I make no mistake.

GWBranimir

06-06-2012

Quote:
tearoryze:
But then there are plenty of ppl like me. I click punish on all the reports I review. That way, I make no mistake.

you do. You punish ppl that did nothing wrong. Because of ppl like you, a lot of people complain about tribunal.

The Uprising

Recruiter

06-06-2012

dont listen to these pro tribunal trolls, you could have been banned for anything the community deemed unacceptable. Be it gg noobs today, or "Hi" tommorow.

The Uprising

Recruiter

06-06-2012

Quote:
tearoryze:

me too, all my cases are correct.