Played my first game in a while and darius is retarded

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZillyAU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2012

Darius isn't a problem. Soraka, Panth, Riven, Jax, Shen, Cho, and several other shut him down. If you don't know how to counter or how to gank then that's on you.

Shadeykris

06-06-2012

In lane, anyone with sustain or range can out harass him easily.

D4RK3W0LF

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2012

Frozen Heart/Malphite.
GG.

ZillyAU

06-08-2012

Malph does turn a lot of AD people into sad pandas

Only Bruisers

Recruiter

06-08-2012

CC counters him.
Problem is you can't CC him if your dead.

Shadeykris

06-08-2012

I think the biggest "problem" with Darius is that he snowballs incredibly well. So if you don't takes steps from the beginning to deal with him, he is going to walk all over you. And then by the time people try to stop him, it's too late, so they can't, and they call him OP. A fed Darius is a super jerk, don't let him get there.

Dennis912

06-08-2012

LOL listen to all you babies complian about darius because the champs you like to use dont work, I have found many champs that beat darius flat out. SHEN murders darius its not even fair if u cant beat darius with shen you playing wrong. Also before i name a few more champs that beat darius I notice that people often try to face darius and trade with him in lane all the time at level 1 and 2 with not so ideal champs????? WTF is this stop trading with him when you picked dumb and outmatched yourself. Anyways other champs that i am constantly winning vs darius in TT : Lee sin, Jax( gotta play very safe rely on farm and items dont trade b4 6 unless u know u can win), Shyvanna( also just want to use w when he pulls make him waste mana trying to harass and your kit will beat him endgame), Volibear ( passive great and darius weak vs cc), GP(bleed for bleed plus gp outranges him with his q harass and oranges are just op) also most ad carries can out kite him if played properly. Now a problem I see a lot is people dont know how to fight period... They see the enemy run up to them and just start casting/attacking well this is where darius lives that is his terf, you will need better strats and to abuse your spell kit to the fullest in order to gain advantage over strong bruisers. Olaf is a great champ who can spam true dmg for only an hp cost which he can vamp back with W and he doesnt have to wait for level 6 to get, why is he not being complained about on this level? Because people find ways to counter. If you just pick whatever champ everygame and dont think about counters to strong champs then Darius is here to make you pay for your ignorance. Realize this the meta is ever changing adapt or get smoked.

Shinako

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis912 View Post
LOL listen to all you babies complian about darius because the champs you like to use dont work, I have found many champs that beat darius flat out. SHEN murders darius its not even fair if u cant beat darius with shen you playing wrong. Also before i name a few more champs that beat darius I notice that people often try to face darius and trade with him in lane all the time at level 1 and 2 with not so ideal champs????? WTF is this stop trading with him when you picked dumb and outmatched yourself. Anyways other champs that i am constantly winning vs darius in TT : Lee sin, Jax( gotta play very safe rely on farm and items dont trade b4 6 unless u know u can win), Shyvanna( also just want to use w when he pulls make him waste mana trying to harass and your kit will beat him endgame), Volibear ( passive great and darius weak vs cc), GP(bleed for bleed plus gp outranges him with his q harass and oranges are just op) also most ad carries can out kite him if played properly. Now a problem I see a lot is people dont know how to fight period... They see the enemy run up to them and just start casting/attacking well this is where darius lives that is his terf, you will need better strats and to abuse your spell kit to the fullest in order to gain advantage over strong bruisers. Olaf is a great champ who can spam true dmg for only an hp cost which he can vamp back with W and he doesnt have to wait for level 6 to get, why is he not being complained about on this level? Because people find ways to counter. If you just pick whatever champ everygame and dont think about counters to strong champs then Darius is here to make you pay for your ignorance. Realize this the meta is ever changing adapt or get smoked.
Olaf's true damage does a flat amount, and has a cooldown.

It does not scale off of AD, or give extra damage per stack, and it does not refresh.

Mr Mad Cow

06-09-2012

Darius is very vulnerable to being kited, and you can cc him very easily.

UseAPhoenixDown

06-10-2012

trynadmere is good. darius has a lot of weak points. try fiddlesticks and some more cc. ashes' stun, and make darius waste his final on a wukong clone. katarina's death lotus do way more damage than his