Played my first game in a while and darius is retarded

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dokmazing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2012

Even more retarded than Tryndamere discuss.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2012

tryndamere sucks darius is manageable

Sterling Malory

06-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixaLollipop View Post
tryndamere sucks darius is manageable
This

calmdownwow

06-05-2012

800 true damage no cd
/discussed

lirm

06-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by calmdownwow View Post
800 true damage no cd
/discussed
Only if killing blow. Ankh/GA nullifies (everyones should have one of these). No escapes, easily ganked. Drops off hard if misses ult or doesnt get kills.

Discuss.

Deviston

06-05-2012

A champion with obviously reliable magic damage DoT that scales with AD, built in "stronger than" Trinity Force, True damage ultimate with(easily obtainable) damage of roughly 1000+ with a instant refresh.

My tactic for dealing with summoners who play champs like this (actually only Darius because Tryndamere is ANNOYING but no longer the powerhouse he was) is to report them "Unskilled: Must play Darius to win". It's nigh upon useless ATM, but if the trend were to pick up, I believe RIOT would respond to the majority of the community.

The biggest problem with Darius is the insta-refresh on his ult and his passive. When getting in a fight with him, I can usually keep his HP even with mine (obviously champ depending) but at the end there... there is nothing to do. If it was Garen/Cho I would be confident that an ally would come up and Kill Secure but with Darius, he can turn right around and finish up my ally as well. He can do with ease what it takes super fed (enter any champ) to do.
As for his passive... Morello seems to lose his marbles whenever the rest of the Dev team says "let's balance this character". For goodness sake, he was responsible for the travesty that was Xin Zhao upon release. This person has NO place "balancing" champions. Yeah, it's his game but come ON!

As to the fellow who said "power creep", why can't the rest of the champs get some power creep too? Let that power creep up into my Heimy's toolbox.

EDIT: IMO Darius takes the nitty gritty "on the fence" fights out of the game. When the fight was SO CLOSE that three characters at roughly 10% HP are dancing around each other waiting for one or the other to make that little slip up... that's when you know it's a good match! Darius removes that fun little interplay. ult ult ult. sigh....

Lemming

06-05-2012

Just think of his ult as an aoe.

Then he's only broken in lane, where he beats almost every melee champion with his insane passive.

Deviston

06-05-2012

Hmmm... a 1K+ true damage AOE.... Yeah, that's TOTALLY balanced. ::nods firmly::

Axil

06-05-2012

stay mad

Dviation

06-06-2012

Darius is just like Trynd in a sense. Any hard CC and he's pretty much useless. I have a field day against Darius as Cho'gath. Riven and Jax are good counters too.