Urgot, the Headsman's Pride - Champion Spotlight

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tourist Fjord

08-23-2010

Nasus is like, literally God Tier for voices man. But the recent voice actors, for Galio, Urgot and Vladimir have been pretty awesome, especially compared to the earlier ones like Janna and Ryze.

In fact, when is Riot going to release the Voice Actor credits? I know Voice Actors in the West tend to get kicked down compared to actors in terms of rights and credibility, but there's so many voices in the League that it'd be nice to credit the effort of those guys as well.

Hardfeather

08-23-2010

Well hello there Shandelzare Silkwood.

I was thinking about this "swap" spell a long time ago, but I thought it would be OP, just because of Flash... (Vengeful spirit was unable to use blink dagger)

The ult range is much shorter than Dota's Nether Swap, but Urgot is a bit tanky and his ult is going to be annoying as hell !

LaBarbara

08-23-2010

I just soiled myself a bit.

Talkimas

08-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardfeather View Post
Well hello there Shandelzare Silkwood.

I was thinking about this "swap" spell a long time ago, but I thought it would be OP, just because of Flash... (Vengeful spirit was unable to use blink dagger)

The ult range is much shorter than Dota's Nether Swap, but Urgot is a bit tanky and his ult is going to be annoying as hell !
VS being unable to use blink dagger wasn't a balance thing. You could blink into the woods, swap a hero in, and essentially disable them for the rest of the game unless they could suicide, had tp scrolls/boots, or someone brought them a scroll on a crow.

Trollgasm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2010

Gragas doesnt approve this.

Theres two big belly people now!

GRAGAS FTW!!!

SpaceRobot

08-23-2010

I wasn't going to buy him until I heard the Dune reference. I had a feeling you guys were into that when I saw Malzahar and now I KNOW he's Maud'Dib

Vulcantorix

08-23-2010

Since his ult stuns for a brief time im assuming you can cleanse out of it before the swap ? He looks nice tho.

Ulasht

08-23-2010

This guy scares the ever-loving **** out of me.

He's half man, half machine, half terror, ALL DEATH.

pokoloko94

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2010

<3 this hero!!
Is he tank or fighter?? How much it cost?!?!? (: (: (: (:

Topen

08-23-2010

Does his abilities get damage off of AP or AD?