Urgot, the Headsman's Pride - Champion Spotlight

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheMountainGoat

08-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hacksaurs View Post
Yeah that stun on garen was totally necessary.
"lol i did it to make sure he couldnt get away guys"
//garen had like 100hp

also phreak makes every champ look like a faceroll champ in these videos. i guarantee half the people that saw this video will buy him, expecting to roll the faces of many, and say "wtf is this **** this guy sucksballs I WANT REFUND"

RedCarmine

08-24-2010

Wow, he looks and sounds awesome, wasn't expecting much from him but he looks great.

SnowmerDingerBot

08-24-2010

secksy ult ftw?

GrandAss

08-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor Of Asgard View Post
Yagrum Bajarn!
Oh god, it IS him!

Daniellynet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2010

AWESOME! Can't wait.

DaBigD

08-24-2010

So another 6300ip ranged hero WHO would have thought about it?

IS1b89d9f4dc3459

08-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMountainGoat View Post
"lol i did it to make sure he couldnt get away guys"
//garen had like 100hp

also phreak makes every champ look like a faceroll champ in these videos. i guarantee half the people that saw this video will buy him, expecting to roll the faces of many, and say "wtf is this **** this guy sucksballs I WANT REFUND"
+1 for your post

You're totally right :-) It's always the same. People tend to forget two aspects:

1. Champion spotlights are kind of a 'Best Of' out of several games. Everybody can make a video like this, because from time to time everybody makes some really cool kills. When you put all of them into one video, you look like an awesome pro.

2. Phreak is better than most of us. He surely is one of the few players who are able to own with every champion.

But I think Urgot is one of the better champions of the recent releases though. He's not squishy and has some decent damage output, being able to support team mates with his shield. I think he's more viable than for example Malzahar or Kog'maw, who are extremely squishy and not able to support their team.

Reportable

08-24-2010

another 6300 imba char T_T

Daddy Dennis

08-24-2010

I think Corky's missiles need to be fixed if this guy is released. Corky's missiles never get auto-hit status and they are his ult! How about giving this same effect to Corky if someone is his with a phosphorus bomb?

PhantomChaos

08-24-2010

That voice is awesome.

Also, I'm actually intrigued by how his Acid Hunter works, especially if Corrosive Charge was used.