Ask Draven

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Drav

06-05-2012

I don't like anything that bleeds but doesn't die. My executions are meant to kill someone in a glorious fashion. There's no fun if it keeps on living.

I also don't like repetition. I try to keep the masses happy with something new every time. Sometimes the same old thing OK but only once in a while.

Ask Orichan

06-05-2012

Hello, I'm sorry that we tied you up and are forcing you to play baseball with us. I just want to say thank you. I promise the game will be fun.

*Orianna smiles at Draven after apologizing and thanking him then does something unexpected. She blows him a kiss.*

I thought it would be cute if I tried it.

*A perky smile cuts across Orianna's face as she walks away.*

Ask the Herald

06-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Orichan View Post
Hello, I'm sorry that we tied you up and are forcing you to play baseball with us. I just want to say thank you. I promise the game will be fun.

*Orianna smiles at Draven after apologizing and thanking him then does something unexpected. She blows him a kiss.*

I thought it would be cute if I tried it.

*A perky smile cuts across Orianna's face as she walks away.*
{{ It's like my soul is bleeding rainbows. }}

Ask Orichan

06-05-2012

((o.0 lol why?))

Rawrwott

06-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
{{ It's like my soul is bleeding rainbows. }}
((I can't tell whether that's a good thing or a bad thing.))

Ask the Herald

06-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWinrawr View Post
((I can't tell whether that's a good thing or a bad thing.))
{{ It's an uncomfortable thing. }}

Ask Orichan

06-05-2012

((I know what will fix it! XD))

*Orianna turns to Viktor and blows him a kiss as well.*

Thank you for giving us the idea of a baseball game. This will be so much fun. You are a genius Viktor.

*Orianna jumps excitedly at the anticipation.*

NikkishallDye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2012

Draven! You really do indeed do it all! You should do some teaching. I think having someone learn that the mighty Draven may just call someone from the crowd to show them how to throw a crippling axe to a condemned victim would boost your crowd numbers by the THOUSANDS! Even more people would want some Draven!

Rawrwott

06-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Orichan View Post
((I know what will fix it! XD))

*Orianna turns to Viktor and blows him a kiss as well.*

Thank you for giving us the idea of a baseball game. This will be so much fun. You are a genius Viktor.

*Orianna jumps excitedly at the anticipation.*
You're going to fry his circuits.

Ask Drav

06-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkishallDye View Post
Draven! You really do indeed do it all! You should do some teaching. I think having someone learn that the mighty Draven may just call someone from the crowd to show them how to throw a crippling axe to a condemned victim would boost your crowd numbers by the THOUSANDS! Even more people would want some Draven!
That's a wonderful suggestion summoner. Indeed to truly share Draven with the world would be to teach others of my greatness!! Young children and their beautiful widowed mothers will want and adore me!!! Draven is pleased summoner. As a token of my gratitude if you ever need anyone off'd let me know. I'll do the job for no charge!

DRAVEN DOES IT ALL!!!!