Ask Draven

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Drav

06-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Varus View Post
Looks like I need to call the circus and tell them that their clown is loose.
Draven needs to call the funeral home and tell them they're gonna be expecting another deceased a few days before my next "show".

Ask Shen

06-05-2012

Executioner,

You don't have any friends do you?

- Shen, Eye of Twilight

Ask Orichan

06-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shen View Post
Executioner,

- Shen, Eye of Twilight
Is that true. You don't have any friends Mr. Draven?

Ask Drav

06-05-2012

Quote:
Executioner,

- Shen, Eye of Twilight
Orphaned children like my brother and I never had the luxury of friends, ninja. We fought to keep ourselves alive. In my line of work you don't really make friends. Especially an upcoming star such as Draven rises too high and fast to have time to "make friends".

Draven spins his axes in a faster speed.

Hear that sound? These two shiny, jagged objects I have are all the "friends" I need. They never let me down or miss a mark.

Draven stops spinning one of his axes and motions a beheading with it.

My brother says never turn your back or expose your neck, but with me it won't matter because, "Draven can do it all!!!"

Ask the Herald

06-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
I still say you should've cut him down. All those months just to "reinvent yourself" when an ax could've done the job in 10 seconds.

Although I'll admit your "grand" reemergence was pretty nice.I like to go into hiding just to make my fans miss the throw of my ax then come back to the stage a few months later with some new moves and an even bigger crowd. You can never have enough of Draven!!
.....You are not the first to tell me that. The Animal Spirit also told me I should have killed Stanwick to fulfill my revenge. But I still don't understand what good it would have done. True, I would have been rid of him. But then I would have done him a favor and made myself appear as nothing more than a jealous murderer.

I will show the world just how superior my new hextech-derived body is. Though I am no warrior, I can still defend myself in combat if need be. Not that I enjoy battle, as you and most Noxians seem to. And I agree with your notion - Runeterra only needs one Draven to entertain the masses.

Princess Sivir

06-05-2012

Draven...

Is it true that some of your abilities are based upon my own. I know I served with you and your brother in the Noxian Army, so I wonder. Did you perhaps copy and modify my abilities?

I ask this... because if you combine your axes, they form a crossblade.

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2012

Glorious Executioner!

I've never seen your executions once, but I'm now wondering....have you tried throwing your axes backwards? Or is it not your style?

Ask Drav

06-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sėvir View Post
Draven...

Is it true that some of your abilities are based upon my own. I know I served with you and your brother in the Noxian Army, so I wonder. Did you perhaps copy and modify my abilities?

I ask this... because if you combine your axes, they form a crossblade.
I can't say that I haven't studied your technique Battle Mistress. You do have a flawless throw of your own weapon which I find likable. If you weren't already in a "special" relationship with Fortune I'd go for you. However I never imitate others, One such as Draven should always have their own style or else you will never be recognized!!!

While my own axes do return to me much like your boomerang I have a style that is specifically my own after much training. But in any case I do have the utmost respect for you and your title Mistress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kameil View Post
Glorious Executioner!

I've never seen your executions once, but I'm now wondering....have you tried throwing your axes backwards? Or is it not your style?
DRAVEN DOES IT ALL!!!

Draven strikes a pose while throwing his axes backwards hitting two target dummies behind him before circling back and catching them flawlessly striking another pose when they return to him.

Does that answer your question?

AskKarthus

06-05-2012

Quote:
Executioner,

- Shen, Eye of Twilight
Probably for the opposite reasons I have few.

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2012

Yes, yes it does, but now a new question arises, what isn't your style?