Ask Draven

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

06-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
Artisan, the blood rushing through my veins right now tells me that you are a champion among champs here. I served with Darius before I became Noxus' much needed executioner so I am very familiar with a field of bloody corpses.

The excitement of a strong opponent overwhelms Draven as he tosses his spinning ax into the air. Once he catches it he throws it with near blinding speed towards a target dummy behind Pantheon which bursts into a shower of fireworks.

Before anyone has a chance to say it, yes I am one for dramatics. Someone as great as I says if your gonna cut or be cut down, at least do it or go out in a bloody spectacular!!
I'm doing my unwilling participants a great service, to make me even more famous than I already am!!
The moment Draven's ax starts flying toward Pantheon he drops to one knee and holds his shield as if to block the ax. Seeing as it did not thud against his shield and instead hit a target he slowly stands back up. His gaze meets Draven's, and he holds it for several seconds before saying

"Until we meet on the fields, Draven."

He calmly walks out, finally breaking his gaze on Draven.

Ask Varus

06-05-2012

You nead to open yourself up to one of my arrows one of these days.

Ask Drav

06-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
The moment Draven's ax starts flying toward Pantheon he drops to one knee and holds his shield as if to block the ax. Seeing as it did not thud against his shield and instead hit a target he slowly stands back up. His gaze meets Draven's, and he holds it for several seconds before saying

"Until we meet on the fields, Draven."

He calmly walks out, finally breaking his gaze on Draven.
I look forward to it Artisan. My brother tells me you are a strong one. I recognize a true warrior when I see one. I may not be a soldier but I do have fortune!!

Draven watches Pantheon walk away while still twirling an ax in anticipation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Varus View Post
You nead to open yourself up to one of my arrows one of these days.
Ah, the Ionian cupid who has a few poetry lines. Shouldn't you be using your arrows to make people fall in love or something.

I'll open up to your arrows if you'll split open from my ax at one of my spectacles. Poetry and a show, the crowd will love it!!

TenshouSNK

06-05-2012

Dear Draven,

What are your views on your fellow Noxians? What do you think of Katarina? Would you date her if you had a chance? Would she be your type of woman?

Thank You for your time.

Ask Drav

06-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex3beatnic View Post
Dear Draven,

What are your views on your fellow Noxians? What do you think of Katarina? Would you date her if you had a chance? Would she be your type of woman?

Thank You for your time.
Ya gotta remember with Noxus, strength and power are symbols of worship. If you got the gall to thrown down hard and get back when you get beat down then you get respect. Power is beautiful but I like chicks who are more tasteful. Don't get me wrong, Du Couteau's daughter is nice but something about her throws me off...sure she'll make Demacia's Might happy though...

LeBlanc is a babe. Her and her secrets and magic tricks...not on my level of crowd pleasing stunts but her kind of flair is very sexy nonetheless. Or Riven, shes mysterious and Draven don't usually do mysterious but did you see her bunny outfit? Appeal and style, Draven likes!

Ask Galio

06-05-2012

...you seem different than the rest of the Noxians. Everyone's too serious...

Gigahappytown

06-05-2012

You throw your axe at someone yet somehow it bounces off? shouldent it penetrate them sticking inside them. My mind almost imploded from trying to figure out how it bounces off...

Ask Drav

06-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Galio View Post
...you seem different than the rest of the Noxians. Everyone's too serious...
Ah Gargoyle, you just don't know Draven. True Draven gets serious whenever Draven has to throw down, I am after all Darius' brother but Draven likes to be a bit more eccentric and out there. You don't get to be a big shot if your too serious. Draven pleases the crowd and the crowd pleases Draven, with fame and the bodies of dead prisoners!!!

If I keep going, I think I could turn executions into a public sport. With me as the founder of course.

Draven smiles proudly but his expression begins to turn dead serious.

But don't think that anyone could pull one on me and not expect an ax lodged in your spinal cord. I am an executioner after all. Just way more better than everyone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigahappytown View Post
You throw your axe at someone yet somehow it bounces off? shouldent it penetrate them sticking inside them. My mind almost exploded from trying to figure out how it bounces off...
I like to keep my fans guessing, it keeps em coming back hoping that this time they will see just how Draven does it. A grand artist like myself never reveals the colors or canvas I paint with.

But if you really want to see, you can stand in front of that target dummy and you'll know first-hand how I do it.

Draven smiles maliciously as he spins his axes in wicked arcs waiting for an answer.

Ask Varus

06-05-2012

Looks like I need to call the circus and tell them that their clown is loose.

Ask Irie

06-05-2012

((Ah, I have another friend who had a Draven account as well.

Oh well, I guess everyone wants to be a egotistic maniac.))