Ask Draven

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Daržus

Senior Member

06-05-2012

Little brother...

When are you going to stop that flamboyant way of life? It is... concerning.

Though... I must admit you at least get the job done, unlike most. It is why I have put up with you for so long.

Now that you have joined me here in the League, I expect results from your... skills. You're not playing with your prisoners we give you anymore. Hah...

Make me proud little brother! Make NOXUS proud!

Strength. Honor. Power. Blood for Noxus! Noxus forever!

-General Darius, the Hand of Noxus


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fenix12345

Senior Member

06-05-2012

Do you do birthday parties?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Drav

Senior Member

06-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Daržus View Post
Little brother...

When are you going to stop that flamboyant way of life? It is... concerning.

Though... I must admit you at least get the job done, unlike most. It is why I have put up with you for so long.

Now that you have joined me here in the League, I expect results from your... skills. You're not playing with your prisoners we give you anymore. Hah...

Make me proud little brother! Make NOXUS proud!

Strength. Honor. Power. Blood for Noxus! Noxus forever!

-General Darius, the Hand of Noxus
OF COURSE BROTHER!!!

Do not think for a second that I plan to dishonor our bond as brothers. It is the only thing we have left.

I still remember when I was in the army alongside you. I chose this path to star in my own spotlight rather than stay in your shadow but I hold nothing but the utmost respect for you.

What say when you have time we put our axes to good use and fight like we did when we were teenagers?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Drav

Senior Member

06-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenix12345 View Post
Do you do birthday parties?
"Draven can do it all!"
Provided that there will be some form of compensation of course. However if you want me to do any twirling ax tricks make sure that you set up some kind of target for me to hit when I catch them. You don't want to have to plan a funeral at a birthday party would ya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald
.....The Institute of War must be getting sloppy. Why do they keep allowing you rather unremarkable Noxians into the League of Legends these days?
Bah thats easy!
The people running the Institute recognize true strength and art when they see it. I should be asking why they let you in "metal man". While I like how you overcame your own shadow of despair by undergoing your fancy operation into half robot, I don't see why you just didn't kill the professor instead.

Even Darius knows that when someone stands in your way you cut them down like another target.

Might over Magic metal one.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Orichan

Senior Member

06-05-2012

Hello Mr. Draven. Do you like to play games? Whenever your doing one of your shows you seem to like to play tag a lot. You look like you have a lot of fun playing every time you tag someone but it looks like you tag your playmates too hard. Sometimes I think I play a little too rough as well.

*Orianna makes a sad face before returning back to her question.*

Will you play with me? Ball and I think you are fun. If we play together we will have fun.

*A wide smile spreads across Orianna's face as she stares at Draven. Creepy...but adorable.*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Drav

Senior Member

06-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Orichan View Post
Hello Mr. Draven. Do you like to play games? Whenever your doing one of your shows you seem to like to play tag a lot. You look like you have a lot of fun playing every time you tag someone but it looks like you tag your playmates too hard. Sometimes I think I play a little too rough as well.

*Orianna makes a sad face before returning back to her question.*

Will you play with me? Ball and I think you are fun. If we play together we will have fun.

*A wide smile spreads across Orianna's face as she stares at Draven. Creepy...but adorable.*
Draven looks questioningly at the wind-up girl standing before him. "Shes an energetic one..." he says to himself, clears his throat but then burst into laughter.

Bahahah!! Clockwork Girl. You are an interesting one. Indeed I do enjoy what I do, an artist must enjoy ones work or else I'LL CUT YOU!!!

Orianna keeps her composure never breaking her inquiring smile.

Just kidding, geez nothing unnerves you does it? Not even a flinch...I never play rough by the way girly. Draven plays to win. If my so called playmates can't keep up then they were just too weak. But as for your last question...sure, you said I'm "fun". I think I could go a few rounds as long as you don't break so easily.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

Senior Member

06-05-2012

Draven,

I take it you are familiar with the battlefield, yes?


Pantheon, the Artisan of War


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Drav

Senior Member

06-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
Draven,

I take it you are familiar with the battlefield, yes?


Pantheon, the Artisan of War
Artisan, the blood rushing through my veins right now tells me that you are a champion among champs here. I served with Darius before I became Noxus' much needed executioner so I am very familiar with a field of bloody corpses.

The excitement of a strong opponent overwhelms Draven as he tosses his spinning ax into the air. Once he catches it he throws it with near blinding speed towards a target dummy behind Pantheon which bursts into a shower of fireworks.

Before anyone has a chance to say it, yes I am one for dramatics. Someone as great as I says if your gonna cut or be cut down, at least do it or go out in a bloody spectacular!!
I'm doing my unwilling participants a great service, to make me even more famous than I already am!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

06-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
Bah thats easy!
The people running the Institute recognize true strength and art when they see it. I should be asking why they let you in "metal man". While I like how you overcame your own shadow of despair by undergoing your fancy operation into half robot, I don't see why you just didn't kill the professor instead.

Even Darius knows that when someone stands in your way you cut them down like another target.

Might over Magic metal one.
The ones running the Institute are more likely afraid of the cataclysmic war Noxus would start if any Noxian champion applicant were to be rejected......But I digress.

Yes. I overcame my despair. Most would say otherwise, but they are wrong. There are those who call me pathetic for resorting to steel and hextech augmentation, while there are others still who would call me mad or detestable for my progress. I don't care what they say about me, so I suppose we have that in common, you and I.

I don't just kill others, whether for revenge or amusement. And I never have. Professor Stanwick is now known as the liar and swindler he truly is. Some would say that is retribution in itself.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Drav

Senior Member

06-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
The ones running the Institute are more likely afraid of the cataclysmic war Noxus would start if any Noxian champion applicant were to be rejected......But I digress.

Yes. I overcame my despair. Most would say otherwise, but they are wrong. There are those who call me pathetic for resorting to steel and hextech augmentation, while there are others still who would call me mad or detestable for my progress. I don't care what they say about me, so I suppose we have that in common, you and I.

I don't just kill others, whether for revenge or amusement. And I never have. Professor Stanwick is now known as the liar and swindler he truly is. Some would say that is retribution in itself.
I still say you should've cut him down. All those months just to "reinvent yourself" when an ax could've done the job in 10 seconds.

Although I'll admit your "grand" reemergence was pretty nice.I like to go into hiding just to make my fans miss the throw of my ax then come back to the stage a few months later with some new moves and an even bigger crowd. You can never have enough of Draven!!