Ask Draven

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

06-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Orichan View Post
When I took Mundo out for ice cream earlier he taught me how to "go where I please".

((Sorry, is it weird that Im in and out of so many threads >.>))
Ah. I see.

{{ Not at all, I just wasn't sure how you were doing it. Then again, it wouldn't matter to some. }}

Alphis

06-09-2012

Draven, gotta tell ya. I was just in the tailor's keep, and I overheard Orianna asking for a Draven plush. Oh yeah, did you ever think of starting your own merchandise?

Ask Drav

06-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphis View Post
Draven, gotta tell ya. I was just in the tailor's keep, and I overheard Orianna asking for a Draven plush. Oh yeah, did you ever think of starting your own merchandise?
Draven's face twitches at the clockwork girl's name. But the idea of his own merchandise is able to help him regain his composure.

You know, that's not a bad idea. What better way to get Draven more famous than with toys of yours truly!!! I should ask Viktor to help me create a line of talking toys. We could split the profits down the middle. Draven truly does it all!!!!

Draven smiles as he throws an ax at a nearby dummy which explodes on contact.

Now, whats this about a Draven plush...

Ask Drav

06-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Orichan View Post
*Orianna's expression lightens slightly and a small smile begins to spread across her face. She runs up to Draven then grasps both his hands in a death grip nearly breaking all his fingers.*

You really mean it? You are not lying to me?

I asked you because you stare at me the most out of everyone.
Draven is trying to keep a straight face as his fingers are slowly beginning to break under the clockwork girl's iron grip...His face begins to turn red and he is almost willing to cry out for her to let go but his ego prevents him from daring to show weakness...

ggrrr...ow-nnnnn.....

NikkishallDye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2012

Tem'rak steps in to save the day...or the Draven.

Hey, Ori! Comere! I want to show you something. It's a new dance I've been working on. I figured you'd appreciate it, since you like to dance as well.

Tem'rak gives a knowing, "you're welcome" look at Draven.

Ask Drav

06-09-2012

Draven begins feeling very light headed. He wordlessly motions to Tem'rak to get the clockwork girl to let go of his fingers. Blood begins to drip from his hands.

Alphis

06-09-2012

Alphis, noticing Draven bleeding, awkwardly steps in and wrenches Orianna's hand from Draven, revealing his as a crumpled heap of flesh. Alphis coughed slightly before backing away

(Sorry, typing on tablet, no italics for me.)

Ask Drav

06-09-2012

Draven, with a heavy sigh of relief relishes the fact that he did not scream out in pain. A triumphant smile crosses his face as he passes out.

Ask Orichan

06-09-2012

Oops. I think I broke him. Are you OK?

*A worried expression grows on Orianna's face as she covers her face with her hands concerned if she killed him.*

Alphis

06-09-2012

No more questions from him for today. To think I was going the summon hm later.

*Alphis stares accusingly at Orianna.*