Ask Draven

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Drav

06-05-2012

Greetings to all my fans, admirers and for some of you my future headless trophies.
My name is Draven, the Glorious Executioner; some of you know me as Darius’ younger brother. My recent and much needed addition to the grand “League of Legends” has made me even more popular now than when I was a humble executioner working for Noxus.

Draven bursts into laughter.

I’m sorry, I couldn’t hold a straight face, “humble”; everyone deserves to know the name DRAVEN! So since many of my fellow champs have their own fan mail I thought I should get in on this too. After all, what’s the point of being an artist without my fans to help make me more of a star than I already am but with much more flair and style!!! So, as I say to all my doomed participants, let the games begin!

Draven takes a dramatic pose as he spins his axes while standing on a stage lit with a whole assortment of fireworks.

And remember kids, DRAVEN DOES IT ALL, WITH STYLE!!!!

A menagerie of fireworks erupt in the background illuminating the night sky that spell "Draven".

MysticalRaven

06-05-2012

I have never heard of you until a few weeks ago... You can't be that famous.

~A summoner.

Ask Drav

06-05-2012

Depends. You from Noxus? My fame is slowly spreading all across Valoran so the more unfortunate people who have never heard of me will finally know my name.

GizzyBear

06-05-2012

What is your champion breakfast?

NikkishallDye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2012

How does it feel, the blood rushing through your veins each time you masterfully catch another one of your famous spinning axes?

Ask Talon

06-05-2012

((This is awkward....

Ask Draven is already made and waiting to post.....

I talked to him a few days ago in game. ))

Ask the Monkey

06-05-2012

Bananas?

((I too wanted to make ask Draven...sigh.
IF YOU DO NOT ACT LIKE AN EGOTISTICAL SELFISH AS.SHOLE I WILL PERSONALLY DISMEMBER YOU!))

Ask Drav

06-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GizzyBear View Post
What is your champion breakfast?
Hrm. Depends. I eat grizzly bear meat a lot...I do hunt stuff ya know. That burly look I got along with those feathers and manes ain't just show. But to keep in prime condition for my performances I gotta "eat healthy"...

Draven sighs heavily.

If it wasn't for that I'd eat whatever I want. You should come over, I chop up a mean woodland critter stew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkishallDye View Post
How does it feel, the blood rushing through your veins each time you masterfully catch another one of your famous spinning axes?
I don't have a move masterfully called Blood Rush for nothing. The sensation feels awesome. That whirling sound it makes whenever it comes back down, the adrenaline rush and the possibility I could have my hand chopped off if I don't catch it, wonderful. Every time I catch one I just want to throw it at something. That's why I usually don't do it if I'm not about to kill something. That's why I just spin em' around to compensate.

Draven smirks while spinning his axes in very fast circles.

Ask Drav

06-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
((This is awkward....

Ask Draven is already made and waiting to post.....

I talked to him a few days ago in game. ))
((Ah dang. sorry about that man. :\))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
((I too wanted to make ask Draven...sigh.
IF YOU DO NOT ACT LIKE AN EGOTISTICAL SELFISH AS.SHOLE I WILL PERSONALLY DISMEMBER YOU!))
((If you need me to step back I can. But if its ok I don't mind taking the responsibility of being Draven. For you Kong, I'll be the best egotistical selfish jerk I can!! While in char. of course XD))

Ask the Herald

06-05-2012

.....The Institute of War must be getting sloppy. Why do they keep allowing you rather unremarkable Noxians into the League of Legends these days?