Do you like this idea?

Yes, very much! I completely support this idea! Riot, implement this now! 152 69.72%
Yes, this seems like an good idea. I would be ok with it! 39 17.89%
I don't mind either way. 12 5.50%
No, not really my thing. 3 1.38%
No, not at all. I do not like this idea, and do not think it should be implemented whatsoever. 12 5.50%
Voters: 218. You may not vote on this poll

Level Rewards

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SinfulKagemusha

06-04-2012

Okay, so leveling up gives you the ability to spend IP on runes, and ONE point towards masteries. I agree that this is the right idea, but why not some other kinds of rewards for milestones? I've surmised some rewards, that might be nice.

Level 5: I'm fairly sure you get 400 RP and some IP here, so already accounted for
Level 10: 1 Free Champion of your choice (right by the "buy wtih influence points there will be a "Redeem Free Champion"). At level 10, you've invested enough time (and maybe money) into the game. At about this time, you will be looking for your first or second main, and this gives you the opportunity to do so (as well as saving you some IP)
Level 15: 5-10 win IP boost. Nothing major, level 15 isn't really too much of a milestone.
Level 20:Since this is when you should be getting your first "Greater" runes, a rune-oriented prize should be in order, right? At this point, you will get X free runes. (quints may be excluded)
Level 25: Another one not really celebrated, either 1-2 day IP boost or 10-15 win IP boost.
Level 30: This is your biggest milestone. You've hurtled though trolls, smurfs, feeders, leaver,s etc, you've proven yourself a worthy member of the League of Legends. So, why is your only prize your final mastery point?

I couldn't quite figure out the perfect prize for level 30, but I thought of a few (NOTE: it is ONE of the below. No more, no less.)

• 1 Rune Page
  • 1 Free Skin (Only on champions you own (EDITED because that if it gave you champion, it would outclass the rp prize too much <3))
  • 975 RP

Unfortunately, I couldn't think of much else. The userbase may want to help me there. Also, if riot ever wants to actually make some more icons, each level gets you x icons (not of your choice)

I'm open to any suggestions to this idea, and I am fully aware I may be giving too much or two little on each level.

(If you upvote, please bump as well! <3)
(Please post/bump if you can, thread seems to be dying because more people are voting on poll than actually posting)

Note: If this does get implemented, you will automatically be given the reward up to the level you are currently at.

EDIT: Made the level 30 prize more clear.
EDIT2: Made the (important) info about being rewarded up to the level you are bold.

SinfulKagemusha

06-04-2012

Bump!

SinfulKagemusha

06-04-2012

Bump~!
Come on GD, I know you're there~

Sirius Derios

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2012

free bump

RQ Kiwi

06-04-2012

I think an additional runepage for reaching level 30 is a good idea. 6300 is a lot of IP, especially with all these new champs coming out every other week.

I only just bought my 3rd runepage last week and I have 1300ish games played. Not sure if this is normal or not but it does seem like a lot of games before I could even consider using IP on runepages versus expanding my champion base.

Fumi

06-04-2012

That's kinda greedy.
10 level is kinda easy to get, so why would you be rewarded with a champion?
If there is a free champion, it should be max 3150 IP or something.

Free skin and 975 RP? Now that's greedy as hell..

SinfulKagemusha

06-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumi View Post
That's kinda greedy.

1: Eh. Its only one champion. A cap wouldn't be so unreasonable, I guess though.
2: As I said (and have now bolded), it is one of the two (or a rune page).

Memira

06-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumi View Post
That's kinda greedy.

not really.
1. you only get 1 (ONE) out of 99 champions.. Nothing greedy there
2. You just spent hours and hours and hours of playtime on league to get to 30 i think you deserve a little gratitude and a prize, 975 RP isn't asking a lot

pokeblue

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2012

i say make it like achievements

Ellphi

06-04-2012

Those rewards are too generous IMO, Riot still needs to make money.

Although it would be nice if over the course of 30 levels, a person could get enough free RP to unlock 1 975 RP skin

12345 ... 7