Why such of low sustain in jungle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrAvoid

Recruiter

06-04-2012

Hi is there a difference in jungling between level 26 and level 30? Because whenever I see level 30s jungling, they have such of good sustain such as they can do both blue and red before recalling. But in my case, i could only do either one or else i die. I thou there shouldn't really be any difference since level 26 is pretty close to level 30.

Any tips on sustain?

I usually jungle with lee sin, and my runes are flat ad red, flat armor yellow, mixture of flat magic resist and mr/level. And then i use armor pen for Quint.

Kaoelith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2012

well from runes alone swap quints for AD and use 6 arp reds, you end up getting more AD that way

the main thing from 26 to 30 is masteries
getting 21 offense is a huge boost for jungle then the extra 6 damage returned to creeps from 9 defense helps a lot also(or the extra hp depending on champ)

leesin shouldn't have a big problem though with shield and life steal from skills alone though

I personally don't play lee sin often so try looking for a guide on solomid.net under featured guides

ExecutionerK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAvoid View Post
Hi is there a difference in jungling between level 26 and level 30? Because whenever I see level 30s jungling, they have such of good sustain such as they can do both blue and red before recalling. But in my case, i could only do either one or else i die. I thou there shouldn't really be any difference since level 26 is pretty close to level 30.

Any tips on sustain?

I usually jungle with lee sin, and my runes are flat ad red, flat armor yellow, mixture of flat magic resist and mr/level. And then i use armor pen for Quint.
Did you fully space out your passive autoattack for most energy return and attack speed buff?

MrAvoid

Recruiter

06-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutionerKen View Post
Did you fully space out your passive autoattack for most energy return and attack speed buff?
Yes I did. But even then, i still have problems trying to clear all the jungles before calling back.

Cenerae

06-04-2012

What items are you starting with? A lot of Lee users start with a vampiric scepter. Between that and his W he doesn't really have much issue with keeping healthy in the jungle.

MrAvoid

Recruiter

06-04-2012

I usually starts out with boots + 3 hp pot if i know i can get a good leashe; if not i start off with cloth + 5 hp.

I usally do wraith> red > (depending on my health, i gank or keep jungling) golems >> wolves > (I try to do blue but i ended up dying)...

And the issue also is i run out of hp pots really quickly. I dont know if it because of masteries or it just me.

PuffPuffPanda

Recruiter

06-05-2012

Watch a jungling video for your character on youtube and see if there is something you're doing wrong. Stonewall008 has jungling videos for just about every character.

Kirielis

06-05-2012

There shouldn't be a noticeable difference between 26 and 30, so it's you. The above posters have good advice.