Avid 3v3 player looking for help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeno666

06-04-2012

I love 3v3s. Not sure why, but i just do.

My only issue is that at my level (21) no one seems to appreciate a jungler in TT. I would like to play with a couple higher levels in normals to practice my jungling against a team that also has a jungler. Instead of forcing a 2v1 bottom lane and possibly losing the game.

I would prefer someone who doesn't rage if i make a mistake or we lose, but telling me where i messed up is perfectly fine.

I play to win, and never surrender. I've had many 2v3 or come back wins and i know the game is NEVER over until it's actually over.

I'm hoping that getting the **** kicked out of me by higher leveled/more experienced players might better prepare me for ranked 3v3 if i ever find a team.

Even if you aren't a higher level than me, feel free to add me in game and we can play some 3v3 together.

As far as champs i enjoy, Shyvana is my Go-To 3v3 Champion. I face stomp with her most of the time. I also enjoy Mundo, jax, WW, Sivir, and several others (For both 5v5 and 3v3.)

Thanks in advance

FatMii

06-04-2012

Lol, you actually think higher level people actually jungle in 3v3? My friend and I have been duo queuing with him being the jungler and I usually go bot lane 1v2 and sometimes top. I think one of the main reasons why people don't appreciate a jungler at your level is because you can't really jungle at your level.

3v3 jungling is completely different from 5v5 jungling as it is much more difficult to be good at. The lack of 9 points in masteries and 9 rune slots make so much of a difference that without it jungling is extremely difficult.

If you want to vs a jungler in 3s then you have to round up a good team and get a respectable elo such at 1400 to meet a good 3s jungler. BTW I don't play ranked 3v3 but I plan to in the future.

Lemming

06-05-2012

I main jungle, my team and I could scrim against yours if you'd like. We've only played a couple ranked games, but have about 300 wins on TT as group. I've played against 3 or 4 junglers before; I'm not exactly the most experienced jungler out there, but I'd bet that you could learn some from playing us.

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2012

At level 21, you do not have the masteries and / or runes to be able to handle the 3v3 jungle. Wait until you are runed out and level 30, or it will be a waste of hp and time attempting to do it for both you and your teamate.

My 2c.

Dviation

06-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by E1C View Post
At level 21, you do not have the masteries and / or runes to be able to handle the 3v3 jungle. Wait until you are runed out and level 30, or it will be a waste of hp and time attempting to do it for both you and your teamate.

My 2c.
Runes and masteries being full really help like he said. For leveling, I suggest you play bruiser champs that can carry hard. Udyr/Riven/Wukong/Darius/maybe Trynd, really anything that has a lot of CC, mobility and damage. Here are a couple of sites to help you out when it comes to strategy and picks.

TT 3v3 Ranked/General guide: http://www.lolpro.com/guides/game-pl...isted-treeline
Build guides for any champion: www.mobafire.com

Make sure the guides you look up are for TT specifically, and make sure you assess situations yourself and build what YOU need first, you don't necessarily have to follow the guides religiously, but they do give you a general idea of what you're supposed to be building/doing. Priority though is Tanky survivability towards opponents main source of damage, CC, then damage output.