Hardest 5 Champions

123456 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amoc

06-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrguy View Post
mm surprised to see katarina on the list hardest part i find with her is early game farming and best time to ult in a team fight.. and lee sin mmm he is a pretty indepth champion with a kit thats one of my favorites.

yorick
fizz
eve
ezreal
xerath

imo*
Katarina has a very high skillcap. Against a bad team with no CC, not so much, but against a decent team it takes a lot of good positioning and timing to be even remotely useful.

I'm surprised so many people think Xerath's skillcap is high. Positioning is important with any champ, but Xerath's long range make it much easier to sort out than others.

Other champs that I would say have higher skillcaps would be:

Anivia (big time)
Oriana
Jarvan IV

Proletaria

06-05-2012

I'm ashamed I forgot Oriana, she's certainly up there too.

Kaoelith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2012

ori isn't hard imo just takes getting used to her ball in general

my top 5 ranged would be
viktor
xerath
twitch
vayne
anivia

viktor and xerath are amazing when you find a good one, which is like once every 100 games if even.
anivia is hard to play just because her mana cost early game, along with using wall right and breaking q to stun after you get a tick on them already.
twitch is just hard because his stealth and positioning with his ulti, he is a very glass cannon with short range for a ranged ad
vayne is the hardest ad to learn because of her skill usage

Harbinger35

06-05-2012

Kassadin
Shaco
Kassadin
Lee Sin
Kassadin

2inchesofsteel

06-05-2012

In no particular order:
Anivia
Viktor
Orianna
Cassiopeia
Poppy

Crazy Crann

06-05-2012

Anivia is definitely up there. I would also add Cass to the list. Yorick can be tough because of the ghoul management, while Malzahar can be among the toughest champions to master (though not so hard to pick up and play.)

Last but not least, for ranged characters, would be Zilean, in my opinion. It's not that he's particularly difficult or hard to master, he just requires a lot of map awareness, the ability to determine when your bombs are off/plan ahead, etc.

Racyn

06-05-2012

Lee Win.

Brettapod

06-05-2012

Kassadin is only difficult if you get off to a bad start. Then he's horrible.

XCodes

06-05-2012

If Lee Sin is on there, so is Nidalee. With Nidalee you've got 6 very different skills that you need to have a good handle on when to use them or you'll let some kills get away.

I'll also vote for Anivia. Not because I've personally played it, but because I've seen so many bad ones. Wall and ridiculously low HP means a poorly-played Anivia is going to feed and stop teammates from getting kills.

Rykaal

06-05-2012

not sure about top 5. but I would say Karma is up there, takes alot of practice to get good with, and alot of team coordination to use her Mantra charges wisely.

123456 ... 11