Which champion is stronger?

Varus 28 43.75%
Ezreal 36 56.25%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Which champion is stronger: Ezreal or Varus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vladthebad

06-04-2012

LoL Community, which champion do you believe is stronger? If you have time, a brief explanation as well.

SporadicZero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2012

Ezreal by a long shot.

No pun intended.

Sn0wY

06-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SporadicZero View Post
Ezreal by a long shot.

No pun intended.
lol

imidorifeed

06-04-2012

Ezreal is prettier/funner

Varus is more emo/deep

Pika Fox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2012

Ezreal has more damage as well as cripples the enemy ADs, and his poke is by far more spamable.

Varus has more utility and CC, hinders the enemy healing, and his poke is a bit stronger and longer range.

Pick your poison.

Blakk Majikk

06-04-2012

I enjoy them both, and consider them the most fun AD carries. Varus is really prone to getting jumped on and killed though, so I would say it depends on the enemy team comp as to which would be stronger.

Neonuz

06-04-2012

Depends on the teamcomp. And the enemy's teamcomp. I think Ez will have an easier time not getting snowballed in lane (they both have about the same ability to snowball themselves, but Ez can escape 50x easier, making him much less likely to get successfully ganked). That said, Varus excels a lot more in close quarters teamfights where his ult can do a lot of work. However, all that is moot if the opponent has a divey comp, with which Ez will do a lot better against. Overall, I like Varus more just because of his utility, and the fact that he can build standard AD carry and do more than Ez can.

Nanek

06-04-2012

ezreal gets my vote just because he has an escape
(im assuming he lands skillshots)

Sona Kisses

06-04-2012

Varus has more utility, CC, and overall scarier. A good Ezreal is extremely difficult to kill and WILL kite you to death easily, but overall Varus has more team presence.

That's just my opinion.

HieronymusVox

06-04-2012

Ezreal is more versatile, more difficult, has a far higher skill cap and is, personally speaking, more rewarding. But Varus can be a real hoot and of huge value in teamfights. It really depends on what you're looking for, but I go for Ezreal almost every time.