I've got a question about Lee Sin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Canastus

5 Days Ago

We know he set himself on fire to protest against the noxian invasion of Iona. We also know he lost his vision by doing so, but... how come he didn't take any further damage?

Shouldn't his skin be entirely charred? How on earth did he sustain the burning?

The Red Warden

5 Days Ago

He uses moisturizer. A lot of it.

IMTOOJUICY

5 Days Ago

He's a wizard, man! But he chooses to beat people up with his fists because he's just a talented badass.

OuttaControl56

5 Days Ago

Because Iron will gives lifesteal.

And pacifism is just too strong.

Canastus

5 Days Ago

So we can safely assume he's pretty much immune against Ignite?

Sharjo

5 Days Ago

Ok so I just checked, he did actually suffer from horrendous burns, I mean he did stay on fire for 2 months straight. He was given a ton of medical aid and all that they couldn't fix for him was his eye sight. I guess the Ionians have their ways but yeah, he essentially did get severely burned, probably to the point of being completely disfigured, but he got the medical (and probably magical) aid he needed, and recovered.

Basically don't mess with Lee Sin, because he's a pretty damn hardy guy. Hope this helps.

XxInTheZonexX

3 Days Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharjo View Post
Ok so I just checked, he did actually suffer from horrendous burns, I mean he did stay on fire for 2 months straight. He was given a ton of medical aid and all that they couldn't fix for him was his eye sight. I guess the Ionians have their ways but yeah, he essentially did get severely burned, probably to the point of being completely disfigured, but he got the medical (and probably magical) aid he needed, and recovered.

Basically don't mess with Lee Sin, because he's a pretty damn hardy guy. Hope this helps.
And Soraka is from Ionia. The banana-throwing vixen has her ways.

RedTheWither

2 Days Ago

Give it up for lee sin everybody
lee sin

IMTOOJUICY

2 Days Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharjo View Post
I mean he did stay on fire for 2 months straight.
Lee Sin is counter to Brand, confirmed.