Where do I find the Sound FX files, not Champion Dialogue?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nothcliff

06-04-2012

I'm looking for the sound files in order to include them in my song for the contest. All I find are the VOBank_en_US.fsb and LoL_Audio_en_US.fev files. Both seem to contain only the dialogue of the champions when they perform an action.

What i'm looking for is the sound fx of their abilities such as Katarina's Shunpo. At one point I found Fiddlesticks' Crowstorm ability, but it's location doesn't seem to exist anymore.

Thanks!

Nothcliff

06-07-2012

It would appear no one knows the answer. Guess I'll just have to use in game sound.

ThyHoneynut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2012

I was looking for the same thing man...However what I ended up doing was...I searched on youtube "Cassiopea League of Legends voice in game" and there was this 1.5 minute video of all her laughs/taunts/screams...etc...then what I did was google "convert youtube into mp3 files"

then it says "enter youtube link" which I did...

then as an mp3, i uploaded into audacity(which can also be done with any music program you have) and edited/cut just the voices I wanted to work with....i'm sure they have a youtube link for the champion you're trying to do for the voices...