What should Riot do about Free Champion Week

Keep the Free Week Champion count at 10 2,455 26.88%
Change the Free Week Champion count to 15 3,161 34.61%
Change the Free Week Champion count to 20 954 10.45%
Change the Free Week Champion count to something 20+ 398 4.36%
Make all 450s free permanently, in addition to the current Free Champion Week System 3,729 40.83%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 9133. You may not vote on this poll

Revising the Free Champion Week Concept

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

alsowikk

06-21-2012

'Nother bump. Oh and how does Grave's Shotgun fire three bullets out of two barrels? Or Ms. Fortune fire 4,567 bullets in 5 seconds with her two flintlock pistols?

Dorryza

06-21-2012

Well a link to this just went up on reddit. Hopefully it'll drum up some more popularity and support.

alsowikk

06-21-2012

Since that is failing, here's another bump. Funny thing I just noticed, both of the mad scientist who LIKE to cause pain have abilities that work on % health. Riot gave the voidborn who are intelegent silence(ok kog does't have it, but kog's closer to a force of nature)

Rawrrily

06-21-2012

Bumpp..

Dorryza

06-21-2012

And somehow, there are still no reds =(

alsowikk

06-21-2012

It's a tough question to answer, I can't immagine P.R. Department will let them off the hook to talk about it. But if any reds are reading this, would you please just say you dropped by? It'd make our collective day.

Also riot, thanks for getting the servers up so fast

Rawrrily

06-21-2012

Bump ...

Adaellis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2012

If you're going to say make all 450 champs automatically free, you may as well just say that each account starts with them.

I'm perfectly fine with the current 10 champ free rotation, and I feel like people wouldn't buy as many champions if there is a 20 champ rotation. Though I suppose it would open up more possibilities as to which champs that aren't usually seen are on rotation.

I would rather the 10 champ rotation WITH the accounts starting with the basic 450 champions.

Also, I accidentally voted for the wrong option.

Dorryza

06-21-2012

ah got it. maybe I should make that more clear- although I would like to also make clear that everyone- new players to experienced 30s- would get them.

And you've made your possition clear here, so I get the spiritual support XD

also, is your name a reference to Redwall?

alsowikk

06-21-2012

If it's a redwall refference should I get ready to extrerminate the rodents? Can't have any of their kind interfering with the "nice, kind, likable" mamal characters.