What should Riot do about Free Champion Week

Keep the Free Week Champion count at 10 2,455 26.88%
Change the Free Week Champion count to 15 3,161 34.61%
Change the Free Week Champion count to 20 954 10.45%
Change the Free Week Champion count to something 20+ 398 4.36%
Make all 450s free permanently, in addition to the current Free Champion Week System 3,729 40.83%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 9133. You may not vote on this poll

Revising the Free Champion Week Concept

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dorryza

06-20-2012

Okay, after reading through the post, I came to realize that a lot of the reds like ponies.

Alsowikk, you silly brony- post MLP stuff to your heart's delight.

-Dorryza

-NYANDALEE get in here please XD

Dorryza

06-20-2012

Oh and Illusia- if you read this and mention it to people in Riot, I gurantee Cookies XD

alsowikk

06-20-2012

This is all for Jozrael
the thread needs to be about 20% cooler in ten seconds flat. A riot post will make me smile smile smile. If morello post I can assure that the Lunar Republic will join with the Ironstylus. I'd suggest being on the look out for any trees in the thread, there's a strong possibility it's really and adorable pegasus pony. The lack of riot post in this thread is the Worst, Possible, THING! Why did the chicken cross the road? Sweetie bell and Apple Bloom were on the other side. Riot employees ARE allowed Alicorn OC's. A riot post would cause the fun to be doubled. Lastly, derpy is best pony but this thread in general is sooo awesome /)*3*(\

There's a ton more, but these were all the shoe horned refferences I could think of in five minutes(yes people, I'm playing up how much I love the show and how crazy I can be so please don't think all bronies are like that)

EDIT: If Jozrael post, can someone tell him to quote and finish the bro hoof for me? I'll buy 10 dollars RP if they do(see a running theme riot?) /)*

EDIT 2: Incase anyone is curious that was a few basic catchphrases, memorable quotes and five minutes on know your meme.

alsowikk

06-20-2012

(MLP Out of system post) In case you're wondering why me and Dorryza seem to make similar post...it was changlelings

Dorryza

06-20-2012

Did anyone else read that in Rainbow Dash's voice?

alsowikk

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorryza View Post
Did anyone else read that in Rainbow Dash's voice?
And Rarity's voice, and Pinkie Pie's voice. Probably should have used the Royal canerlot voice somewhere in there to.In the case of a red post read this in Flutershy's voice... *yay*

(I'm really sorry for sidetracking this, but it's an easy way to keep it bumped for now, consider it a sideshow until we get some more discussion going)

Dorryza

06-20-2012

And don't forget, it's also for Feralpony

Dorryza

06-20-2012

Bump- that includes.... a promise for some Lux art sometime in the future XD

2xHero

06-20-2012

I'm glad to see this thread is still alive and strong. I fully support the idea.

alsowikk

06-20-2012

Keeping it up there,