Champion Spotlight: Draven, the Glorious Executioner

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PAWNKING2112

06-04-2012

bravo riot....bravo..... looks a tonne of fun.... hopefully not over powered....but even if he is slightly in terms of damage...the skill cap more than justifys.... very impressed with the new play style.....

Prismatic Gengar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunKim View Post
I know people say this after every new hero.

but he looks slightly OP...UNLESS his q has a big cool down consequence if you can't catch it. that will make it more even and separate the noobs who spam vs those who can do skill shots.

based on that video, it seems the mana cost/cooldown on that Q if you catch it is extremely low.

but awesome idea. looks hella fun
He is a range carry = Squishy burn down target!
"Tons of damage"

xyhroz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2012

im waiting for the game where im peacefully on fountain looking at the shop and 2 giant spinning axes come from across the map and kill me...

Golden Marlfox

06-04-2012

Heyl ya top 10 pages.

Wild Gengar

06-04-2012

his new skin with change voices and particles ARE AMAZING!!!

cant wait to deal tons of damage with him

Lord Izro

06-04-2012

Draven? More like Kraven.

Jingleheimer

06-04-2012

So who else is probably not going to play till he gets nerfed? Constant skill usage? Almost as bad as a refreshing true damage ult. He kinda puts Sivir to shame.

JunKim

06-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prismatic Gangar View Post
He is a range carry = Squishy burn down target!
"Tons of damage"
haha. I hope so. Just feel like the award of simply moving your hero to a dot = nonstop skill spam at level 1 is a bit too much.

but maybe it is different in gameplay than what we watched on the tube. hopefully it takes more skill to catch those darn daggers or swords or axes.

Polsoka

06-04-2012

Hooray! Its another AD carry, I'm so glad...
Serious note: I like the fact that these skills actually mix well instead of looking like some random **** pulled out of a hat. I'm not looking forward to fighting him.

Arcane Azmadi

06-04-2012

Hate to say it, but he looks like an appallingly badly designed champion. He'll either be completely dependant on using Spinning Blades, making him too weak unless you can utterly master him and giving him a playstyle weakness that makes him vulnerable to being shut down, or he'll be perfectly viable even without Spinning Blades and mastering the use of it will make him hideously OP. There will be no middle ground.