Which ad carry can go on mid?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SodiumAzide

06-06-2012

Caitlyn was always considered one of the strongest mid picks back in the AD mid days, but currently I think that Sivir is actually the best choice. Her spell shield can break a lethal combo and the burst on boomerang blade into aa into ricohet into aa is enough to put most squishies into the ground.

Corki is another great choice and while AP kog is a great mid choice I think that AD kog is a bit more of a liability that alot of the other AD mid choices. Most bursty mids will ruin him and he doesn't have the defense or CC to stay in the game. On hit kog does better with the quick MR of wits end.

Varus was actually recommended as a mid choice initially and while his kit lacks escapes he has enough CC and burst once hit ulti comes that he can stay in the game vs most mids.

Sending an AD to mid is actually a good way to hardcounter Morgana. Sivir especially. Darkbinding is free mana if you can catch the spell shield.

xCry0x

06-07-2012

The trick to countering annie is the same for any champ vs annie. Keep your distance when her stun is up.

Ashe actually works well because her volley has a long range and does high damage and the +% crit chance passive is awesome at early game harass.

When I used to mid ashe I would always harass hard with high crit chance auto attacks + volley. If you can keep them low hp when you hit 6 just ult, aa, volley, aa dead squishy mid.

arcticnerd

06-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAMIMP View Post
Which ad carries can handle annie that has high burst aps because ashe can't?
Sivir does very well against Annie. Keep your spell shield and use it when she tries to stun you. Disrupting any part of her burst won’t allow her to one shot you and you can attack back on to her.

Evanui

06-18-2012

How would you build an ad carry mid's early-mid game against standard ap mids like Fizz/Leblanc/Annie?

Hirumonogatari

06-18-2012

i always understood that APs go mid because they shine mid-game, and they need to access their ulti fast to be effective and can start roaming at level 6-7.

ADs need gold more than levels and thus they farm at one of the side lanes.

is that wrong?

ZDiddy Christ

06-18-2012

I'm surprised that no one has said Urgot yet O.o

Reprisal

Recruiter

06-18-2012

Ezreal has been fun. Ppl think I'm Ap then are rudely awaken

Kaoelith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2012

draven is a beast mid since his passive and q alone can bring most aps down a lot since they rarely have armor runes and most are too dumb to buy armor items to live against you

babno

06-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAMIMP View Post
Which ad carries can handle annie that has high burst aps because ashe can't?
cait has good range and can poke annie alot and there is little she can do against it.

Cyndikate

06-19-2012

None. ADs go bottom with a support.

APs go mid.