Draven Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IC3BR34K3R

06-16-2012

What's the change on draven then...?

Purple Hooloovoo

06-17-2012

Anivia artwork rework?

Plutoburns

06-18-2012

OK, so there is a lot of talk of buffing champions. I will give some suggestions. PLease read them Riot, I put thought into this.

EVELYNN: Honestly, just give her back her stun. 1 second or 1.5 seconds would make her much better. Another small thing would be to make her passive apply to jungle monster. Her passive is literally useless. Concern: Her ult is supposed to refresh whenever an enemy champ dies anywhere. I have experienced several cases where it didn't unless I was involved in the death.

KARMA: I don't think Karma's shield or wave need any changes, they are both great skills. But her soul link is unimpressive and useless to buff with her mantra charges. She is also a bad bot lane support because she has no hard CC. So add some CC to soul link. If she mantra charges it, it will snare and enemy unit for 1-2 seconds. If she tethers a teammate with a charge, they will be immune to CC until the tether breaks.

SEJUANI: Sej is a good champ with a good skill set, but she is simply outclassed by other junglers. Her ganks are ok, but slow centric and other junglers just do more with their ganks or are better at farming the jungle. I would suggest increasing the slow on her passive to 15% or 20%. Also, she has only one hard CC in her ult. It would help her if her Boar charge had a slight knock up like rammus powerball.

HECARIM: Another good champ who is ignored because he is outclassed. His jungle isn't strong enough despite his amazing ganks and his laning is weak early. He is powerful late game, but needs help getting there. Giving him better damage on his W vs. minions will help him in the jungle without making him heal too much in later fights.

This is all I could think of. Most champs are balanced OK as long as you know how to deal with them.

R3dund4ncy

06-20-2012

^I like those buffs, hecarims especially, because his clear rate is so slow. Same with Sejuani, they just clear to slowly. That said, they do both get some pretty amazing ganks...

KagaMiiJuNichirO

Recruiter

06-22-2012

far riot can u get ur things sorted please so much dum disconecting **** and pple get band for it also the shop doesnt even show sumtimes wat is this i hav to log out then bak in and hav to wait over an hour to play same for my friends if u make people wait like this people will get angry and not play

Fadekyn

06-23-2012

I just want Gangplank to not be so mushy anymore he relies too much on the first shot and after that he's toast. The passive poison and slow is nothing in comparison to other passive. Especially the slow.

Overall, he is pretty mushy in comparison to nearly all other toons. Regardless of how people feel about his crits.

El Aprendis

Recruiter

06-26-2012

that darius nerf change all hate that nerf >:/

LpX

01-30-2014

Hah, Yeah, "Wicked Blades" Right? oh yeah. defenetly one of his skills.

Lee Xiaolong

3 Weeks Ago

LOL I found a video where Urgot and Graves were considered overpowered.

Lmfao. Proof Morello has no ****ing idea how to balance. Fire him.