Draven Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fadekyn

06-09-2012

Gangplank's Parrley still needs a range increase. It's getting to be a pain, when every single other ranged attack is longer. Hell, even Darius's hook feels like it's the same range, and that is just dumb.

Hidden Sniper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2012

"Welcome to the league of nerfs!

Hey there guys, I'm here to nerf Ahri and buff the AP ratio to encourage players to build ap! Never-mind it will take them 500 more ap before they reach the old damage we took!

Swain has really been lackluster, mainly because we butchered his ult in a previous nerf, so we are buffing him! But, we'll tell you he's lackluster because of different reasons other than that!

Darius is horribly designed with 4 passives, but we won't admit that! Instead here are some slight nerfs.

We want Graves to get in people's faces, but his Buckshot actually looses you DPS lategame because of the delay even if you do get in their faces. So to remedy this we are making it pretty useless in laning phase as well making it do even less damage if you use it proper and get in their face!"

This game I swear...

BadInfLuEnZa

06-09-2012

I thought I was hearing things. It was only amumu's voice.

KingofTigers BR

06-10-2012

please reactivate my account which was banned for three days please Kingoftigers BR gave an error and I had to restart the computer when I was banned give back please please please

Koopah Da Kid

06-10-2012

So you release 2 characters pretty much back to back. Cool story they're brothers and all and that's awesome. One requires a lot of skill and strategy to master (Draven.) On the other hand one is super OP (Darius.) He has so much built into him, Armor Pen, A built in Ignite (Hemorrhage) A ridiculously fast pull that is still unreadable. and the ult is still ridiculous... lets say a team-fight is going down and Darius is top lane while his team is engaged he can just waltz down and spam ult his way to a quadra kill and its GG. Seen it happen multiple times. Darius exploits a ton of the strategy of this game with just pure merciless power. No fun, no thought, just stupidly strong. plz make more adjustments to make him a proper AD carry -.-
Also why the nerfs on Graves? He was perfectly balanced with all the other ranged AD carries. This patch was a total blunder on a lot of parts. I do agree with the Swain buff, Nocturne adjustment, and the fixing of some bugs, but character development with these last patches had very little to no thought put into it. It seemed like you wanted to create imbalance?

Darkcrimsonsoul

06-11-2012

hey riot how about helping out aniva(update graphics)??? the best champ

Kronos3796

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2012

I'm not an Ahri player, but, really? the ahri nerf is because of the build on tanky items? if that was the case, they should nerf ryze too, dont you think?. That's what I think, and I play much more ryze then ahri

EDOCGenKip

06-12-2012

Just one little thing that I noticed from playing Swain post-buff. It seems like the Decrepify tether range has not been increased like the range has. So, I would drop the Decrepify, only to see it break instantly when the enemy champion walks away a few pixels.

I hope the tether range is increased, 'cause otherwise the range increase doesn't help all that much =T.

Mayobe

06-12-2012

I appreciate the bugfixes, but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNyandalee View Post
Swain
  • Basic Attack range increased to 500 from 480
  • Decrepify
    • Range increased to 625 from 600
    • Slow increased at later ranks to 20/25/30/35/40% from 20/23/26/29/32%
  • Ravenous Flock cooldown reduced to 8 seconds from 10 seconds
Are you out of your ****ing minds?

Mordefy

06-16-2012

" •Fixed a bug with Hemorrhage applying Rylai's Crystal Scepter slow and Spell Vamp effects"
Why was this a bug it deals magic damage? I just don't understand.