Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Draven Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheDynastyStar

06-07-2012

This is exactly why I've been straying away from playing LoL. Besides the champion that you had announced, no new content has been added to the game in this patch. The only other updates you added were nerfs, and buffs; Which is something you've been doing since the dawn of LoL creation. Balance is important, but we will quite possibly never see an end to the nerfs/buffs. What we need is actual UPDATES.

Jason Li

06-07-2012

add more maps plz

TheWheatOne

06-07-2012

Maps. Need more maps.

FerMaster

06-07-2012

My Sub Zero noooo!

2 Percent Phat

06-07-2012

This is a very good patch overall in my humble opinion. At first, i did not think i would like draven, but he seems to require a lot of finesse and puts a new spin on the game. I love his skin, and i am thinking about picking up the bundle.

I also like the nerfs and buffs that were done to the various champions, even though i am a nautilus player myself, and am sad to see him nerfed lol.

I was most relieved to see that darius was nerfed, like most other summoners, but i must say, i think he still needs a bit of work. The bleed nerf has worked quite well, and it now takes more stacks to do the massive damage they did before. The ult nerf is great too, but i will admit i did not know that the ult didn't have to be the killing blow not get the cooldown refresh before the patch, because it almost always got the killing blow. I am glad to see that a few of his moves are now more average, but i think the ult could still use a bit of work, maybe lower range.

I like the mechanics of his Q move, and the aiming thing looks awsome, but Aprehend it still a bit too good in lane, even if it does not do much damage. It is a tank move attached to a carry champion, and often has devastating effects in early and mid game, because it can pull champions into and out of turret range and into ganks. This is not necessarily bad, but it can be a little too much when it pulls everything in its range to Darius.

I think a great way to fix this skill would be, instead of the champs being pulled to Darius, have Darius be pulled to the farthest thing that is in the moves range. This would still allow him to close the gap and use his other moves, but it would get rid of the use of the move to position the enemy champions for instant death. It would also not totally get rid of the possibility for ganks either, because he has his slow. In order to keep the move balanced, there could be a slight range increase on this move.

I hope Riot can read this, to sum everything up for everyone who doesnt like walls of text: Draven is a good addition to the game, and Riot should keep an eye on Darius, because Apprehend has too any uses.

Thanks for listening!
-Spencer (Phil0s0raptor)

theritehook

06-07-2012

THEY NERFED GALIO?!? madness, utter utter madness. Not needed by any means, this will only hurt his late game, which is more about CC and protection as opposed to dealing damage. I just dont see the need for this buff. madness.

Mr M0nday

Recruiter

06-08-2012

bad patch

MMaverick

06-08-2012

I can't believe you fixed Amumu's...

Sachidanada

06-09-2012

most of these nerfs made sense....like the jax nerf...yah he should just be removed.. if you pick jax on dominion. you win.
but the urgot nerf? who is dominating on urgot? can someone give me any tips with urgot? not that i like using him or anything. he's just a bad char imo. his ult is good. but not good enough to make me wana fill that role.
ps. jax is for bads

Jokerius

06-09-2012

Its a good patch! Thanks!