Draven Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Haunting

06-07-2012

What's with Draven having Rapeface on the log in screen?

Dude looks like a pedophiliac pirate.

lTHlCharizard

06-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valtielx View Post
Interesting Nocturne change. Nerfs his early jungle clear by quite a bit and I don't see why it's necessary.
Nocturne was made before season 2(before the minion and jungle remake), so it make's sense to reduce the heal from early levels. The jungle's were much harder than it is now; more damage, more exp, higher spawn time, longer exp range, and no mana/health given back, even the minions did more damage back then. Nocturne's passive is pretty much not needed for this jungle.

Also, it doesn't change his jungle clearing speed AT ALL. All it does is bring down his sustain a tad, nothing huge, only -5 HP at level 1 per unit, and -2 HP at level 6+ per unit.

Ellen D

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2012

Buff Orianna plz
buff the speed of the ball a bit too slow imo and maybe increase the damage of command:attack
also need to buff her basic attack range
her passive is one of the strongest passive as an ap carry in the game
but that range makes it useless
you can't expect an squishy ap carry to stand at the range of 525 autoattcking her enemies

JobHandGiver

06-07-2012

So you nerf urgots late game which wasn't the problem and leave his early game as is which was the problem? Are you guys even playing the same game?

CareTakerz

06-07-2012

Nerf Darius again seriously 900-1.1k True damage? with Hp-Atama Build or something similar , what were you thinkin when you made him ah lets add True Damage to his ulti for Laughs?

Feladirr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareTakerz View Post
Nerf Darius again seriously 900-1.1k True damage? with Hp-Atama Build or something similar , what were you thinkin when you made him ah lets add True Damage to his ulti for Laughs?
Hurrrrrr

EagleBlades

06-07-2012

Yes i was wondering how come i got my ult back when i actually use my normal attack to kill a champion(i had uses the ult first to lower the champions health down) thanks for nerfing him hes to op. There was a glitch where Draven(my champion) pulled some one in with apprehand but it was out of range do u think u could fix that bug.

Undead Itachi

06-07-2012

This is ridiculus, you constantly are coming out with characters that are way overpowerd, then you nerf anyone who has a chance at standing toe to toe with them, when you guys made this game its quiet clear your just after making anything that you seem fit, like its really stupid how you will ruin 100000's peoples game play just so you might be able to make some money selling the new character, and not to metion all this money you have put into prizepools, when you dont even have servers that run half decently. The makers of this games prioritys are clearly clouded.......especially for a game that is free too play....

Akorvyr

06-07-2012

Still no turret buffs?(srsly not even America can be as worthless as the turrets, and that is saying a lot.) Still no attack speed or crit nerfs? Still no Sailor Lux skin? I think I shall prepare the table

Akorvyr

06-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleBlades View Post
Yes i was wondering how come i got my ult back when i actually use my normal attack to kill a champion(i had uses the ult first to lower the champions health down) thanks for nerfing him hes to op. There was a glitch where Draven(my champion) pulled some one in with apprehand but it was out of range do u think u could fix that bug.
english plz