Draven Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arcane Azmadi

06-06-2012

Worst patch since I've started playing. Only champs who didn't get nerfed were Ezreal, Renekton and Swain, several champs got nerfed needlesly and unfairly, the one champ who badly needed a nerf (Darius) didn't get nerfed enough and their attempt to pass off the Ahri (and to a lesser extent, Graves) nerfs as "rebalances" is so false it's practically insulting. Bad, bad, bad, bad, BAD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco View Post
Wait, nothing about fixing normal draft?

Or do you guys not want to make it common knowledge that you messed up last patch?
Nope. They practically tried to keep it a secret; it was THE big change in the Darius patch and they listed it in the patch notes, but only admitted they quite simply hadn't done it when asked directly in a random General Discussion thread. Failing to implement it in this patch either was the final straw that drove me to demand a refund on the $35 worth of RP I'd bought last patch to celebrate that very change. Riot don't deserve my ducats.

MystichBrd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2012

Again, Jarvan IV didnt get a buff.

Some champions are just not exists for riot. Evelyn should get a serious fix but they dont care.

SabiduriA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2012

Good changes. I congratulate everyone who made ​​this possible since their work by trying to level the game is excellent. thanks for creating such a game and follow it better. many greetings

Grekkor

06-06-2012

Yeah GJ on a broken champ who's ult doesn't work. Thank goodness they delayed the patch so that these bugs were fixed. OPPS.

Aantorad

06-06-2012

I have just played ahri and i have a full AP rune page for her and she really doesnt do as much damage as before whenever i do a full AP build

Clyonoshi

06-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aantorad View Post
I have just played ahri and i have a full AP rune page for her and she really doesnt do as much damage as before whenever i do a full AP build
She's still fine imo. Full AP runepage doesn't really give you all that much anyway. I overreacted to the nerfs too but after trying her out, she's still sort of the same. Just slightly weaker after you max W, but it's still fine at earlier levels.

Rison

06-06-2012

STOP touch jax

SaberRiderOn

06-06-2012

its perfect riots guys im happy the nocturne is down ;DDDDDD jungle imba !

kunchie

06-06-2012

fkn riot fix up ur patch kernel problems

Azhem

06-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Live View Post
These Ahri nerfs are ridiculous. I mean I understand that she is a strong pick but there is a reason she builds Rylai's to become "tanky." Her AP ratios are already bad and the AP ratio buff is garbage. She really doesn't deal "tons" of damage from her past nerfs already. Her ult is so, SO weak now. Makes you wonder how Kassadin has inifinite flash ult with good power and Ahri get's 3 insta flashes and mediocre damage. She was fine the way she was.
Totally Agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladesXx View Post
**** you riot, stop nerfing ahri. when you are saying you are gonna buff, dont only put 0.025 ratio bonus. ****ing bunch of *******s.
just plain straight say you are nerfing her. ffs

Blasting wand damage before Patch: 40 x 0.375 = +15 damage
Blasting wand damage after Patch 40 x 0.4 = + 16 damage.

BIG ****ING DEAL RIOT. REALLY GOOD JOB.
DONT NERF DARIUS MORE, HE TOTALY DOESN'T DESERVE IT ( smell the sarcasm here :P ).
Totally Agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xShocks View Post
Jesus Christ Riot, that Ahri nerf wtf, that's one big nerf.
Totally Agree ..!!

Why Riot.. Ahri was ok the way she was =/